Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gramps ZA

How many have zero problems?

I have had no Ctds since I finally got it running after upgrading to 64bit. I fresh installed NGX after purchasing 600/700 and downloading SP1 and all is still 100% . I wonder how many others are flying smoothly.

Shannon Loder -FACT
 I7- 5820k  4.5GHZ - WATER COOLED MSI P99 GAMING MBOARD  Zotac 1080TI amp extreme - 32GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 2400 - 2TB SEAGATE SSD -WINDOWS 10/64BIT - dell 27 inch 2K screen-TRACKIR5 -SAITEK YOKE AND PEDALS

I am flying smoothly, smoother now that I have service pack one

Jeff Baumgartner
ASUS Rampage II Extreme, i7 980x Gulftown OC @ 4.06Ghz,
6GB Tri Channel, GTX 480 Fermi
2x100GB SSD Hard Drives, Antec 1200 PSU, Corsair Hydro H50
Win7 64bit, FSX, AS2012, FSC, FTXG, PMDG-744, 748i, 744 LCF. MD-11, JS41, 777X, and various scenery addons

No issues what-so-ever and running very smooth!

Lukas "TIN TIN -=9th Shrek=-" Mathijsen

I've never had a CTD with the 800/900 or now the 600/700. I've not had any problems with the FMC either.

NAX669.png

I never had a problem from the start and have never touched a hotfix yet. So I'm waiting to see how SP1 shakes out before going there. That's an impressive list of fixes though! Good job.

Regards,

Max

(YSSY)

I also hadn´t much probs until now, only a few small probs....

OK, let´s get this bird moving. Would you please remind me where the throttles are?

//^:^\\ Greetings from Sabine Keil

Aside from the minor CDU freeze up (which is just inconvenient more so than a problem and already on the fix list) when you switch to cold and dark, I'm pretty much trouble free. I'm going to take a long flight later as an "endurance test". But it seems like they just about nailed everything with the service pack.

Chris Hicks

nothing but problems since SP1.. worse than ever before. happens that I cannot even start FSX alone.

Phil Leaven

i5 2500k (no oc), 8 GB Ram, MSI 1660s, 2 Samsung SSDs for each Win10 and MSFS

Having absolutely no problems with the NGX, but I am having a few problems with EZCA, which I am about to solve.
IFR7700 (your name is missing from your post) -- Please see my post Cycling Views: Post SP1 for related issue.Regards,Maury Pratt

Maury Pratt

I had problems with freezing instruments and controls with the initial release and Hotfixes 1 through 3.Since Hotfix 4 and with SP1 it's nothing but smooth sailing for me, with the 800/900 and the 600/700 package alike. No problems at all.

avsimsig.jpg

Since I had virtually no problems orginally I decided not take PMDG's advice and clean install NGX with the SP1. Two lockups in the middle of 2 flights made me reconsider that. I went back and performed a clean install as recommended and have had zero problems since.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now