Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

How many have zero problems?

I have had no Ctds since I finally got it running after upgrading to 64bit. I fresh installed NGX after purchasing 600/700 and downloading SP1 and all is still 100% . I wonder how many others are flying smoothly.

I've never had a CTD with the 800/900 or now the 600/700. I've not had any problems with the FMC either.

NAX669.png

I never had a problem from the start and have never touched a hotfix yet. So I'm waiting to see how SP1 shakes out before going there. That's an impressive list of fixes though! Good job.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Aside from the minor CDU freeze up (which is just inconvenient more so than a problem and already on the fix list) when you switch to cold and dark, I'm pretty much trouble free. I'm going to take a long flight later as an "endurance test". But it seems like they just about nailed everything with the service pack.

Chris Hicks

nothing but problems since SP1.. worse than ever before. happens that I cannot even start FSX alone.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Having absolutely no problems with the NGX, but I am having a few problems with EZCA, which I am about to solve.
IFR7700 (your name is missing from your post) -- Please see my post Cycling Views: Post SP1 for related issue.Regards,Maury Pratt

Maury Pratt

I had problems with freezing instruments and controls with the initial release and Hotfixes 1 through 3.Since Hotfix 4 and with SP1 it's nothing but smooth sailing for me, with the 800/900 and the 600/700 package alike. No problems at all.

So far so good...! About to fly KLAX to KLAS then to KSFO

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Since I had virtually no problems orginally I decided not take PMDG's advice and clean install NGX with the SP1. Two lockups in the middle of 2 flights made me reconsider that. I went back and performed a clean install as recommended and have had zero problems since.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg