Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

How many have zero problems?

Zero problems for me too. Running smooth. The only problem is I can not leave the front of the computer. My wife is considering divorce ... hehehehehe

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

I have had no techncal problems before or after SP1. The sim does indeed seem smoother after the update, but it's difficult to pin down.Thanks to my ineptitude I still can't land the damn thing consistently, and only have to blink at the wrong time and I'm floating majestically down the runway. She eventually deigns to plant her feet though!Practise makes perfect however, and I'm not complaining as I always felt FS aircraft were too easy to land. Be careful what you wish for! Ian

I have had no techncal problems before or after SP1. The sim does indeed seem smoother after the update, but it's difficult to pin down.Thanks to my ineptitude I still can't land the damn thing consistently, and only have to blink at the wrong time and I'm floating majestically down the runway. She eventually deigns to plant her feet though!Practise makes perfect however, and I'm not complaining as I always felt FS aircraft were too easy to land. Be careful what you wish for! Ian
With you on that one. It takes a lot of practice. By the way, your avatar looks like Leigh Mallory.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Same here. After SP1, no problems at all. Did a small flight from CYUL to KBOS yesterday and it was a perfect flight. I actualy recorded it and will be making a video in a few days Big%20Grin.gif

Have never experienced any problems since intial release, completely satisfied. Most sliders are to the right and I don't dwell on FPS but look outside the window and see if I'm moving smoothly over the terrain. I typically use ASE, REX, RC4, Orbx PNW scenery, Aivlasoft EFB (running on second monitor).I have an Alienware Aurora (going on 3 years old) running at 3.2 GHZ, 9 GB triple channel memory, GTX260 with 1.7 GB GDDR3 memory.Bob DemarestBirmingham, Al.Roll Tide

With you on that one. It takes a lot of practice. By the way, your avatar looks like Leigh Mallory.
NickYou're on the right lines. It's actually Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Harris. Been researching him of late.. Ian

NickYou're on the right lines. It's actually Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Harris. Been researching him of late..Ian
Going over archive stuff on the web, they look very much alike.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

HiNo problems for me either, provided uninstalling and reinstalling all data and also removing all previous flights with panel states already set.Congratulations to PMDG for this excellent service pack!I have also tried the 600-700 models and no problems also on this part.Patrice

Patrice Dubois

Just a couple of freezes before first hotfix, then smooth as butter. After SP1 smoother then ever. Zero CTDs also.PS.: Loved the 600! And I thought that I would never fly this bird...

Mauricio Brentano

So much S(t)imulation for so little money. Works like a charm, smooth &@($* baby butt Big Grin.gif

Zero problems other than creating custom waypoints from other custom waypoints.Doruk Selçuk

I have had no Ctds since I finally got it running after upgrading to 64bit. I fresh installed NGX after purchasing 600/700 and downloading SP1 and all is still 100% . I wonder how many others are flying smoothly.
+1 always smooth, never had crashes and now it's even better with the low resolution textures option.