Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

'Freemium' 757

Hi Bob,The manual contains a tutorial section. The tutorial flight can be loaded via the 'Load' menu within FSX - its called '757 tutorial flight'.If anyone is having problems with the aircraft being invisible, please contact the support team: http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=290ThanksMartyn

Martyn - Just Flight

Gosh How many 757s are there for FSX?CaptainsimQwingsJust FlightEnigmasimLevel-D
LevelD never made a 757. They only have a 767

But they are making one ...

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Gave it a try, but both the virtual cockpit and the external models are invisible. Only thing that shows is the 2D panel. Any idea what could cause this? if no answer I can just remove it with no loss.Thanks, PhillSystem: i7-2600 @3.40 GHz - 64 Bit OS - 8GB Mem - GT 420 1 GB mem and DirectX 11.0 capable
If you have a good 2d panel and no VC or plane save the panel as you can use it great in other 757's as I have. Bob.

Can any of the JF people here tell us how the sales/downloads have been going?
It’s been going fairly well so far. As you might have been able to tell from the load on our servers on Monday night it has been very popular. However, we are still a way off getting to the point where the add-on packs have subsidised giving the 757 away free but fingers crossed these will keep selling as people want to expand their 757 with the extra models and liveries and we will be able to give away more aircraft like this in future.

Wow!They tell you up front that it's a lite system and they even took the time to put the word "LITE" in the name. They'll give it to you for FREE as long as you register on their website. Yet people here are still finding ways to complain about it.Un-freaking believable.
I don't have a problem with registering the product, and I don't expect a highly complex aircraft, the only thing I object to is as a requirement for registration to provide credit card information. If this is free why do they want that? When I buy something I usually use Paypal, so I don't have to give that out. It doesn't really matter now with the updated CS757 (ver 4.6) fixing most of it's critical issues, this model would be redundant.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I don't have a problem with registering the product, and I don't expect a highly complex aircraft, the only thing I object to is as a requirement for registration to provide credit card information. If this is free why do they want that? When I buy something I usually use Paypal, so I don't have to give that out. It doesn't really matter now with the updated CS757 (ver 4.6) fixing most of it's critical issues, this model would be redundant.
I felt the same at first as they did the same when they gave away the hurricane, however I have registered and there really isn't anything to worry about, it's only done that way cus you have to purchase the download in the normal way but then they apply the discount of the full amount making the final purchase zero, it's no different from buying off any other site, there's no hidden costs or anything.CheersMart.