Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

This is the first time I have heard about Enigma sim!! I love the 733, do they do complete simulations? All I can see here is the exterior models
Actually, I think that this is the first time that I've heard about them too. Their aircraft look very good. I'm not sure about how far their systems modelling goes, either.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Uh, well, Orbx have never actually announced any Southeast United States. I'm looking forward to Northern California, Southern Rockies, and possibly Southern California

Inactive

Majestic Q400PMDG Dash 8PMDG 777Carenado C90QW BAE-146FlightBeam KPHX, I am with you on this one Ryan we have been needing a good local Airport for a long time!

- PFPX- Flightbeam KPHX (I've waited literally a decade+ for someone to do a good KPHX or KTUS for FS)- New Orbx FTX regions and airports- VRS TacPack- LDS 757 (I know where Daryl lives if it's not out in 2012 :( )- Majestic Q400- QW BAE-146/Avro- Updates to A-10C + new sim (rumored to be an F/A-18E) from DCS.- Seeing the reaction to our secret project. :(
Also go convince Daryl to fix the LDS767 minor problems.

All right, here's my list:

• PMDG 737 NGX expansions (-ER series, BBJ series)
  • PMDG 777
  • PMDG Dash-8 (would love to see them do a Q400 eventually)
  • PMDG 747 remake
  • PMDG ???
  • CoolSky DC-9 (kickin' it old school)
  • QualityWings BAe-146/AvroRJ
  • Digital Aviation/Aerosoft CRJ series
  • FSLabs Airbus A320 (hopefully expanded to other Airbus models, too)
  • SimCheck A300 FMS upgrade
  • Level-D 757 (someday?)
  • Wilco/FeelThere CRJ NextGen (don't laugh - their ERJ series was actually rather decent, but definitely not PMDG quality)

All right, here's my list:
  • PMDG 737 NGX expansions (-ER series, BBJ series)
  • PMDG 777
  • PMDG Dash-8 (would love to see them do a Q400 eventually)
  • PMDG 747 remake
  • PMDG ???
  • CoolSky DC-9 (kickin' it old school)
  • QualityWings BAe-146/AvroRJ
  • Digital Aviation/Aerosoft CRJ series
  • FSLabs Airbus A320 (hopefully expanded to other Airbus models, too)
  • SimCheck A300 FMS upgrade
  • Level-D 757 (someday?)
  • Wilco/FeelThere CRJ NextGen (don't laugh - their ERJ series was actually rather decent, but definitely not PMDG quality)

I'd like to remind you that the ERJ V.2 is a work by Feelthere instead of Wilco. Wilco publishing is just a vendor of the ERJ.

Zicheng Cai

I'd like to remind you that the ERJ V.2 is a work by Feelthere instead of Wilco. Wilco publishing is just a vendor of the ERJ.
Right. Though in my defense, FeelThere does develop certain titles directly under contract for Wilco - the 737 PIC Evolution being the most recent example. Given that Wilco doesn't really distinguish which titles are independently developed by FeelThere versus which ones are developed by FeelThere under contract for Wilco, it can be easy enough to gloss over the distinction between the two. The CRJ NextGen project also seems to be another example of this, although its exact nature is as yet unclear.

Personally I predict a change in strategy from PMDG. They will abandon FSX and develop the 777 exclusively for FS9 and we remaining FS9ers. All 8 of us!!!Just being silly Big%20Grin.gifHappy New Year to everyone, regardless of choice of sim/aircraft/VC/no-VC/etc.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

• FSDT CYVR
  • PMDG B777 (forget about the others LOL.gif )
  • QW Bae 146

Happy flying and a happy new year to all!

Officially announcing the development of KSEA Seattle Tacoma Intl airport for FSX. 0.001% complete :( so no comment on this preview LOL.gif .

FSDT GSX & CYVROrbx NZNIPMDG 777AS DusseldorfOrbx Queenstown AirportPFPXAvilasoft EFB version 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

- PFPX (we so much need a flightplanning tool in the same leaque as the NGX)- Aerosofts CRJ- Enigma 737-300- FSL A320 (then I'll have an almost complete SAS fleet)- Majestic/PMDG Q400 (total SAS fleet with Wideroe as operator)... YEAH!Other than that, I mostly look foreward to:Wife getting back on job (Airhostess with SAS) - lot of free time for me - lol!The daughter starting day-care - more freetime for me... hehe..PS: I love them both, but I man is a man is a man - need his space and alone time! (No need to explain it to you people who are prob 99,9 % male)..Happy 2012 - Whatever happens i what order, It'll be one cool FS year!MAs

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

[...]- Seeing the reaction to our secret project. :(
oooh ryan, you just love toying with us!! I would come to expect that the secret project is under development so after announcement not too long to wait lol! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK