Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

Flight sim labs Airbus first Master Series (A320)PMDG777 (HOPEFULLY)Next level simulation A380Quality wings 787

Z. C

PMDG -Release NGX SDK, Tutorial #2, Redo the 747 up to NGX standards, Release 777, Release secret projectORBX - Release NA Southeast United States EditionAoA - Finish NGX project, Duke project, Start another projectAnyone release a top quality A-380P3D - Commit to 64 bitMS Flight - Release a few more Hawaii pictures and another short video

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Very much looking forward to CYVR by FSDT!
+1 this is going to be great!

Fourth I expect massive flame wars over almost no new information regarding MS Flight in the first 1/4 of the new year.
oh yeah, big time!!!

I'm looking forward to the following:- PFPX- FS2crew for the NGX- Sunsky KPHL for FSX- PMDG 777 and Dash8- Level D 757 (doubtful, but can't hurt to dream)

I am getting so excited about the 777 now,777 will blow the ngx out of the water I am sure!but kinda miss the 747-400 though

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Here is what I want:PMDG 777 (any info on this? Is it even confirmed they are making one?)QW 787FSDT CYVRAny Fly Tampa sceneryAny A380 worth buying

777 will blow the ngx out of the water I am sure!
Hmm, the NGX is already the very best, how could this get even better? I don´t think I´ll get the 777, regardless whether the plane will be better than the NGX (I can´t really think of that.) but I just don´t like long haul flights.

I personally am looking forward to CYVR by FS Dreamteam and GSX and I would love the refresh of the 747. I am looking forward to the 777 for sure but I would rather have the 747 first to be really honest. One other item of extreme interest to me is the VRS Simulations Tacpack for the f-18E Super hornet. This will effectively turn the the FSX into a military sim as well.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

- PFPX- Flightbeam KPHX (I've waited literally a decade+ for someone to do a good KPHX or KTUS for FS)- New Orbx FTX regions and airports- VRS TacPack- LDS 757 (I know where Daryl lives if it's not out in 2012 :( )- Majestic Q400- QW BAE-146/Avro- Updates to A-10C + new sim (rumored to be an F/A-18E) from DCS.- Seeing the reaction to our secret project. :(

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG -Release NGX SDK, Tutorial #2, Redo the 747 up to NGX standards, Release 777, Release secret projectORBX - Release NA Southeast United States EditionAoA - Finish NGX project, Duke project, Start another projectAnyone release a top quality A-380P3D - Commit to 64 bitMS Flight - Release a few more Hawaii pictures and another short video

Looking forward to the 777.But also I would happily pay full price (say $100) for a new version of the 747-4/8 with VC visual quality to match the NGX.

Matthew S

- Seeing the reaction to our secret project. :(
This is the only part I seen in your post :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Nice topics idea.Things pertaining to FS that I am looking forward to in the new year (information and/or release):PMDG: 777, Dash 8, 747 update?, secret ProjectFSDT: GSX, JFK update, CYVRFSlabs: A320 series/ Aerosoft Airbus X Expanded VersionQuality Wings: 787Sunskyjet: KPHLFlightbeam: KPHXI would like to get myself a new computer either out-of-the-box or built myself (buy the individual parts and put it together)Happy new year!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

First off looking forward to the PMDG 777 and the boeing manuals to go with it.2nd flytampa Montreal scenery3rd FSDT Vancouver Int.4th Orbx new NA regionsThere r many more addons that i have my eye on this coming year but these i will buy as soon as they r releasedWilliam Coade