Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

Its been a 3 year expectation...PMDG 777!Really looking forward to that as there is no good enough 777 on the market.

Not if you dont have FedEx 767s it won't!(Recently made a purchase order for 767s, in case you did not know)
Already got it covered with the Level-D... I don't fly it much though.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

-PMDG 777 (I say 50/50 wr see this in 2012)-Any FSDT, Flight Beam or FT scenery (we know George is doing YUL but you just know Martin is working on something)-FSL A320 (I hope someone has finally did one right)LVLD 757 (one can have fantasies right?)-QW787-PFPX-That new KSEA scenery that was announced in this thread as long as the quality is up to par.-A surprise announcement that a KATL fly tampa quality scenery is being released.

Eric 

The aircraft that I am most looking forward to is the QW Avro RJ series. I reckon that this little airliner will suit my somewhat unique flying style better than most other commercial jets (basically, hand flying VFR low and slow), and an added bonus is that it is British :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Actually, the 777 isn't that interesting to me. I don't have the time to sit in cruise for 14 hours...However, I would be completely jazzed to see the Level D 757 released and, I'd love to see some missions for the NGX in the mode of the Type Rating missions that PMDG created for the Queen. I'm getting a little bored just flying from place to place.Colin Ware - Seattle

Hopeful to see KPHX by Flightbeam.Maybe CS will add KC-135s to their inventory. Maybe VRS Tacpack will be available for us.

Keith Guillory

Coolsky DC-9-30, take o look at VC main Panel Close-Ups http://www.coolsky.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=272:dc-9-main-panel-close-ups&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50PMDG secret project.....I hope it's an Airbus:-)PMDG Dash-8 & 777...excellent as always!Aerosoft/DA CRJ.......hope for realismQW BAe-146.......hope for realismFSL A320...don't have high hopes, but you never know.

1) PMDG 747-400/8i Refresh - I'd pay a premium to get my queen re-made! :)2) PMDG 777X - followed up any other PMDG products3) Level-D 7574) Digital Aviation CRJ Series5) Level-D 767 Refresh? (VC/Textures)

PMDG 777Secret Project (maybe a 767?)FSL Airbus (maybe Aerosofts Airbus X V2...)and NLS A380, but i've some doubts about that ...

regards,

Alexander Marx

QWSIM Bae146/Avro RJAerosoft Airbus X ExtendedAerosoft/DA CRJFSL A320FSDT GSXPMDG 777Majestic Q400FS2Crew for NGXAny 330/340/380 worth buyingSome Gulfstream/Falcon for FSXPFPX

Officially announcing the development of KSEA Seattle Tacoma Intl airport for FSX. 0.001% complete :( so no comment on this preview LOL.gif .
LOL.gif YES!!!If its ORBX compatible and has the Horizon and correct Alaska gates, then I am looking forward to THIS!! :( Anyways,Majestic Q400 (There is so much unique and rural ORBX NA destinations served by QXE!)QW 787PMDG 777 and whatever that secret project is!FSDT CYVRA good PAFA scenery - Aerosoft said they might be interested in more Alaska sceneries!FlightBeam KPHX

It would be awesome if the secret project was a 717, just think of the Hawaiian and Airtran routes! And don't some of the MD-11s systems also occur in the 717? Not like PMDG to recycle old systems into new products, so maybe not...

Edited by Wendall

Exactly like pmdg to recycle 'old' systems where appropriate - this is why they say the 777 will be easier to make. So id like to see that 777.Looking forward to:Prepar3d 2.0KphxThe 777Flight

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

PMDG - 777 (I'd die for it), 747-remake & I'm really excited about the 'secret project'QWSim - Jumbolino, 787 (the preview-shots of the VC reminds me of the NGX)FSLabs - A32X (hope the visuals are going to be good)AS - Airbus X Advanced, CRJ-700/900 (a long time ago since the last update :/), MAP Düsseldorf X, GAP Dresden X (my hometown-airport)McPhat - UHD liveries for the NGXand of cause: ... Microsoft FLIGHTHappy new year!

- PFPX- PMDG Airplanes (777, Dash-8, Secret Project)- Aerosoft CRJ- FsLabs A320- Leveld 757 (Hopefully!)- Flightbeam PHX- McPhat NGX textures (I really hope they reconsider, and paint up some -700s)