Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

I actually think that secret project is an A330 (somehow) Not A320 as not in competition with FSlabs. Not A340 as 777 is coming out.Anyone with me?? :(
Ooooh, I'd love if that we're true, wonder if I could steal a tech team spot if it is, hopefully I'd add something to the dev process, and it'd be nice for a bit of, "What'd happen if I did this" experimenting, that'd be fun. My list of add-ons would have to include;-PMDG 777-DA/Aerosoft CRJ.-FSL A320-Eiresim Dublin Remake,-Captain 737 VC/Panel-PMDG 747 Remake/Secret Project-JS41 SP2

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I don't think it will be an Airbus, since one, Airbus isn't as open in information sharing like Boeing is, and I don't think they'll do anything that strains the relationship and cooperation they get from Boeing. My guess would be a 787, or a commuter type that doesn't directly compete with Boeing.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That's the reason why I am thinking that PMDG is doing an Airbus other than the A320 as it is a huge market for FS also the systems on Airbus are all quite similar which means it is easy to 'convert' from a A320 to a A330 maybe.
Remember guys, the head man at FSL was a pmdg member, likely it was he who announced the A320 from PMDG
[...]Secondly the Level D 757 will never see the light of day - simply not gonna happen.
I agree actually/sadly

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Looking forward to the next few NGX variants, particularly the ER and BBJ...hopefully a 700C with the C-40 military package too.Other stuff to look foward to.Any A2A accusim release...P-40, P-51, Spit V..etcAny release that RealAir have up their sleeve.Extra models for the Aerosoft BroncoOrbx North CA and other sceneries.At the moment, for me nothing on the Carenado project list jumps out at as must haves I already have good planes in the hanger that fit their project list roles..we shall see what other projects they have up their sleeve.VRS TackPackHoping Mike at Lotussim can get his Mig-29 project on track.Golden Age Simulation's antique birds...particularly Waco biplanes.MAAMsim's N3N

To complete my flight simming experience, I'm really after the following:1. Dash82. Boeing 7773. Airbus A320/14. Airbus A330I spent a good deal of my holidays at Brighton-le-sands in Sydney ie. across the bay from the threshold of Rwy 34L and just watched the aircraft land. By far the majority of a/c landing were:1. NGX's - got it2. A320 - want it3. E190s - don't want it4. B747s - got it5. A330s - want it6. A340s - want itin saying 'want it', I"m thinking PMDG quality. I'm loathe to try the Aerosoft A320 after all the issues I've read on it.

A2A must make a DC3. End of story :)

Edited by TheBFG

and I don't think they'll do anything that strains the relationship and cooperation they get from Boeing.
You think that Boeing would spit the dummy out if PMDG decided to develop an Airbus?? You can't be serious?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You think that Boeing would spit the dummy out if PMDG decided to develop an Airbus?? You can't be serious?
Agreed, a big multi-national company like Boeing aren't just gonna turn around to a small and relatively insignificant company and say, "We're not helping you as you're on their side as well". This isn't the playground. Heck, I'm sure there's many a place where Boeing source some of their parts from the same companies as Airbus do. Although the point probably does come up that PMDG has the relationship with Boeing and can use that to get the information they need. They have not yet developed a relationship with, or have contacts in Airbus, which means that they'd have to do that before they could start work on an airbus project to be sure it reaches their spec....Rónán. Edited by Rónán O Cadhain

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

1. PMDG 747-400 remake
  2. PMDG 747-8 remake
  3. PFPX
  4. FSDT GSX
  5. FSDT Vancouver (if it's same quality as KLAX)
  6. ZBAA for FSX (if any will be released)
  7. MS Flight
  8. Fl.... I mean secret project (close one)

Agreed, a big multi-national company like Boeing aren't just gonna turn around to a small and relatively insignificant company and say, "We're not helping you as you're on their side as well". This isn't the playground. Heck, I'm sure there's many a place where Boeing source some of their parts from the same companies as Airbus do. Although the point probably does come up that PMDG has the relationship with Boeing and can use that to get the information they need. They have not yet developed a relationship with, or have contacts in Airbus, which means that they'd have to do that before they could start work on an airbus project to be sure it reaches their spec....Rónán.
They probably would. It's really infected situation between Airbus and Boeing and I really hope PMDG doesn't test their excellent relationship with Boeing. But I understand you all Airbus lovers...

For me 2012 will consist of:- Continuing to enjoy the NGX- Flying the 777 from PMDG- Enjoying new releases from ORBX, FSDT, FlyTampa, Aerosoft and others to enjoy the scenery- Maybe someone coming up with a way to replace the robotic ATC voices with more authentic ones?PMGD will take care of my short and long-haul needs with the NGX and the 777, but I look forward to see what Level-D does with the 757.Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Expect dissappointment:My predictions for 2012 are:My Throttletek 767 throttles will finally be made. I ordered them 5 months agoThe LD 757 will fade as a distant memory - so will that company.The PDMG 777 will not be seen in 2012.The DOW will finish the year at 13,300The Giant win the SuperbowlPhillies win the World Series

Paul Gugliotta

Looks to be a great year for addons!-ANYTHING PMDG-QW stuff-flightbeam KPHX-DA/Aerosoft CRJAbout the 757...lets think about it...relatively few announcements for years, dev team is friends with PMDG dev. (I read somewhere). I don't wanna start anything but could the Level D 757 be the secret project? Could that also be why it took so long for the ngx (working on 2 planes and all)? If so that would be the greatest thing ever (well close at least).

I hope that theory's right! :(

Chris Howard