Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX developments 2012 - What to expect.

I think I actually need to be tough with myself and admit; I probably have enough planes for now!I will still pick up anything PMDG do and on the basis of the Turbine Duke, probably anything RealAir knock out as well, but otherwise I have plenty of hardware to keep me flying through 2012.What I am keener for than anything else is for the NZ North Island (having just emigrated there!) to to add to the incredible South Island release that crept in just before the end of the year and thus complete my ORBX Oceania region. I can then spend my time happily flying around Oz, NZ and around the Pacific NW until perhaps the end of the year when we may see the first UK ORBX releases.:)Other than that, it would be great to see PFPX during 2012 too!

LOL.gif YES!!!If its ORBX compatible and has the Horizon and correct Alaska gates, then I am looking forward to THIS!! :( Anyways,
It will be photoscenery compatible if that's what ORBX is. Also I think everybody knows what the problem is in Seattle that makes it hard to develop...

- Orbx New Zealand North Island- Orbx Queenstown Airport- Orbx Great Britain England- Orbx Northern and Southern California- PMDG 777 and Q200/300- PMDG Secret Project- PMDG 747 Remake- PMDG Beech 1900C/D FSX Native version remake- Majestic Q400- QualityWings BAe146/Avro RJ and 787- FlightBeam Phoenix Sky Harbour Intl X- FSDreamTeam GSX and Vancouver Intl- REX Essentials- RealNZ Christchurch and Wellington Intl- PFPX- FSLabs A320- Aerosoft Dubai Intl?

Edited by nzeddy

- Seeing the reaction to our secret project. blum.gif
Now that is teasing!!!

PMDG 777Secret Project (maybe a 767?)FSL Airbus (maybe Aerosofts Airbus X V2...)and NLS A380, but i've some doubts about that ...
Oh yes, I spoke to Oli a month ago, and all he said was, the project aint dead..blum.gifLoads of people looking forward to the 777 and a 747 remake, :), thats fantastic :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

In your dreams, give up waiting!

-Iain Watson-

A secret service pack for the J41 would be great. :(
+1 If become true,it's good new in 2012.

I actually think that secret project is an A330 (somehow) Not A320 as not in competition with FSlabs. Not A340 as 777 is coming out.Anyone with me?? :(

Z. C

I actually think that secret project is an A330 (somehow) Not A320 as not in competition with FSlabs. Not A340 as 777 is coming out.Anyone with me?? :(
No, sorry ;) :DPMDG are Boeing endorsedHowever, I would LOVE it to be a A330==Hopefully we will get an official PMDG post stating the plans for 2012! :) Edited by aceridgey

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

No, sorry ;) :DPMDG are Boeing endorsedHowever, I would LOVE it to be a A330==Hopefully we will get an official PMDG post stating the plans for 2012! :)
PMDG did announce they were doing a A320 some years ago. Who knows? Maybe they will surprise us with a Wright!! :( But considering PMDG is a business which lives for money, producing an Airbus is certainly a right choice to make a fortune and currently it is the only company who can actually do the job base on what they did with the MD11

Z. C

Very much looking forward to CYVR by FSDT!
Same here! FSDT CYVR is on my watchlist for sceneries. As for other products:Overland RJTT for FSX (2012)PMDG Dash 8PMDG 777Majestic Softare Dash 8 Q400Cheers,

Sante Sottile

PMDG did announce they were doing a A320 some years ago. Who knows? Maybe they will surprise us with a Wright!! :( But considering PMDG is a business which lives for money, producing an Airbus is certainly a right choice to make a fortune and currently it is the only company who can actually do the job base on what they did with the MD11
It's true they did announce a A320 a while ago, but that was before FSL was doing theirs (Which should be comparable quality). Knowing the regard PMDG has for FSL, and Lefteris, I don't think they will be eager to step on their toes at this point.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It's true they did announce a A320 a while ago, but that was before FSL was doing theirs (Which should be comparable quality). Knowing the regard PMDG has for FSL, and Lefteris, I don't think they will be eager to step on their toes at this point.
That's the reason why I am thinking that PMDG is doing an Airbus other than the A320 as it is a huge market for FS also the systems on Airbus are all quite similar which means it is easy to 'convert' from a A320 to a A330 maybe.

Z. C

I personally am really really looking forward to any current Dash 8 product - it has been a long time coming. Secondly the Level D 757 will never see the light of day - simply not gonna happen.and Finally, I would like to see some new offerings from Dream Fleet - remember those guys?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K