Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04FEB12 Update on SP1c and a few other items...

You guys are going to have to kiss up to Pete for that
Jeez, I mustn't have read the brochure properly; didn't know cutomised paint was an option..I'll have the Sat Nav and leather seats in mine please - oh, and perhaps the lowered springs, too Money%20Eyes.gif

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

This is the first secret project, i confirm, it looks fantastic!

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

@ Paradox - saw that on the news this week. That is one cool looking aeroplane :)

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Hi AllI keep looking for any info on the Dash. I seem to think this has been mentioned as a likely introduction, but that was some time ago. I would really like to have the Dash.Keep hopingRegardsBob

Thanks for the update, Robert. Nice board-level report to us wanna-be PMDG shareholders, LOL... :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I was looking forward to a 700ER/900ER status and maybe even BBJ. Can any word on that info be provided?
Yes, this. it is a shame that this has fallen off the radar.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Robert,many thanks for great news about some scheduled projects, but what about Dash? Is any news will be available soon/this year? Just some news update for Dash, please.Thank you.

Edited by s_phoenix

Oh- and did I mention 777 preview coming by end of first quarter this year? Money%20Eyes.gif
If i get Anymore good news like this...I will go CRAZYTHAT IS FANTASTIC! I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!! but i guess I shalll just have to....

Interesting day here in the east, news that was somewhat unexpected. Would have thought more definitive word would have been passed on other issues (ie BBJ/Dash8), but you have to appreciate the forthrightness of PMDG and their poilicies. OK I'll be on standby to standby mode, but in the mean time there is this little football (no soccer) this evening which we in this area of the Nation are realllly looking forward to , SO GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Great news!!! Thanks for the update ... And take your time...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

"Xplane gives me some concern- as any "healthy" platform for PMDG needs to have lots of scenery and airport designers at work- as well as "competing" designers because in order for PMDG to thrive in a marketplace- the marketplace itself needs to be thriving."In my opinion its likely you guys will be the catalyst that will have other developers and 'competing designers' coming to xplane 10 in their droves. Its a bizarre circle really.If you have a plane out in a year or two - imagine what the scenery, add-ons etc. will be like by then.I think its a great move for you to try XP10 out