Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

I'm fairly new to using FS2Crew (sort of - Like I said, I used it about 5 years ago or so) but I can tell you that it's really made flying the JS41 way more "fun." I still get all the accurate systems and so forth, but I can concentrate more on flying the plane and less on trying to hit ten switches during various critical phases of flight/etc. Based on my recent experiences with the button JS41, I can say that it's made it a lot more fun and definitely worth a purchase. Like you, I mostly mess about with prop planes (A2A Cub, Aerosoft Katana, ORBX Lancair, Carenado 152/172) although I really enjoy the NGX and MD-11 as far as commercial jets go.I'll be picking FS2Crew up at release.-stefanEdit: I also like RC4 and Aivlasoft EFB. I can recommend FSBuild and TopCat as well without reservation. How do you like GSX? I've been considering it.

Edited by shortspecialbus

fs2crew is worth all your money,it makes your flight much more realistic and funny. i buy it the day its comming for the ngx you can count on me byork

16:40 at Spain... Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hope pmdg will release the SPc soon but when can we expect the FSCrew for it?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hope pmdg will release the SPc soon but when can we expect the FSCrew for it?Best Fredrik
It will be released when its ready, they said not long after SDK is released.

Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Beer time! :(
Drink it up, Roberts probably still sound asleep still :(

around 11pm UK would be the norm for PMDG, so another 6 hours so don't go holding your breath or F5'ing

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Refresh.....not here yet :mellow:Beer time! :(
Do not consume too much of the F5 key! :(

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

I'm fairly new to using FS2Crew (sort of - Like I said, I used it about 5 years ago or so) but I can tell you that it's really made flying the JS41 way more "fun." I still get all the accurate systems and so forth, but I can concentrate more on flying the plane and less on trying to hit ten switches during various critical phases of flight/etc. Based on my recent experiences with the button JS41, I can say that it's made it a lot more fun and definitely worth a purchase. Like you, I mostly mess about with prop planes (A2A Cub, Aerosoft Katana, ORBX Lancair, Carenado 152/172) although I really enjoy the NGX and MD-11 as far as commercial jets go.I'll be picking FS2Crew up at release.-stefanEdit: I also like RC4 and Aivlasoft EFB. I can recommend FSBuild and TopCat as well without reservation. How do you like GSX? I've been considering it.
I am using FS Commander in place of FSBuild and didn't see the need for TopCat just to have it tell me a derate. Maybe there is more to it then that?As for GSX I recommend it as it just works without messing about with credits and compatible airports like AES not that AES is bad but I can see that getting expensive. GSX is not without a few quirks but it seems well supported and patches right within FSX without messing up what you are doing. Edited by Krycek

This all reminds me of when I was in Italy and how everyone stands in Vatican square waiting for the white smoke to come out of the chimney as a signal that the Cardinals selected a new Pope :) That's it! PMDG needs a live cam pointed at their office building! Or even better, a webcam pointed straight at their final release testing computer workstations so that we can all cheer .25 seconds after someone hits the "release to publish" button! LoL!

David Obando

Home Airport KSFO
System: Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2, Intel I9-13900KS Watercooled, Asus Maximus Z690 Extreme Motherboard, 32 Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600, ASUS RTX 4090 OC Edition, 4Tb NVME m.2 Array (2Tb x 2), Aorus FV43U 43" Display (144Mhz), Corsair Ax1600i powersupply, Marvel AQC107 10Gb Network adaptor, Comcast 1Gb Internet Service, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case 7x140mm, 4x120mm cooling fans.