Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

yup, the whole aircraft is a masterpiece, a work of Art even. And the HGS is just out of this world hehe.

Waiting for parts 2,3,4 of this video is almost as hard as waiting for the B-777 release...

I got the humour :) And I'm from the UK! :D
No way! People from the UK was born without a sense of humor.... :( (There where times when I was close to death due to lack of O2 watching some group of men perform called Monty Python :( )..sigh.. That uploader is doing this on purpose..

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

A lot of deaf people in this thread plenty of laughing/chuckles going on.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

No way! People from the UK was born without a sense of humor.... :( (There where times when I was close to death due to lack of O2 watching some group of men perform called Monty Python :( )..sigh.. That uploader is doing this on purpose..
You obviously have no sense of humour at all! Ever watched Top Gear (which is from the UK) ? I literally LMAO at everything that Jeremy says! :( English people are known for their sense of humour. In the US, people think they have humour but they don't, BUT THAT'S MY OPINION SO NO OFFENCE! It's probably because I'm from a whole different part of the world, and really can't understand what's funny about things like Two and a Half Men and Married With Children. I do like Southpark though, and the jokes of Robert here.

We really, really REALLY need to have a sarcasm button...

We really, really REALLY need to have a sarcasm button...
1+

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Part 2 up :)
:( :( :( B) B)

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB