Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

So that's what our captain looks like!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Here he is playing and recording his own music for when passengers are boarding on the 777

Thats funny, my German girlfriend has a very dry sense of humor. She must of picked it up from living here in Australia. She always talks about how most Germans dont have a much of a sense of humor. Hahaha Luke Stevens

I've been there and the crowd was laughing and smiling but you can't hear it on the video.Like you can't really hear Vince in the background answering Roberts questions.Maybe because the guy with the camera is sitting directly in front of the speaker and so the background noise is blocked out.In my eyes it was a very funny presentation and I was laughing a lot.
The video uploader should really put artificial laughs into the video. Seems the american viewers are used to them from their sitcoms ... :(

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why oh why did it HAVE to cut off at ...'this is what we're working on' or something! grrrrrr....can't wait. its like waiting for every episode of Fringe or The Walking Dead.

why oh why did it HAVE to cut off at ...'this is what we're working on' or something! grrrrrr....can't wait. its like waiting for every episode of Fringe or The Walking Dead.
More like a soap opera. We won't figure out who was cheating on who in season 2 until season 25...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

loloh yeah....is it just me or does RSR look a little diff from his profile pic?
I think he looks different in the video just because he isn't wearing his uniform/hat. But the bottom of his face looks similar. Though with my eye vision who knows?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Awesome!! Are the other parts on there way? :) Thanks for the find!!

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Ok yeah this is pretty hysterical how his humor apparently doesn't reach non-native English speakers. I'm sitting here cracking up at some of it and the crowd is totally silent haha.
European people seem to have a whole different sense of humour. Where you guys may be laughing your &@($* off at Married With Children, or Two And A Half Men. I'm always thinking: What are all these people in the background laughing about?