Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

Is it just me or does this feel like an Apple event? Robert is the Steve Jobs of Flight Sim addons ha!
Robert sounds like Steve Jobs (in my opinion). But his voice sounds a whole lot better than me speaking into a microphone.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

All he needs is a PMDG blue turtleneck and we got the next Steve Jobs!

Hey guys,Its not my video. I'm in nz enjoying the ngx around orbx nzsi scenery and I wasn't at the conference. So all credit goes to the uploader. Thank you whoever it is... looking forward to the 777 tho. In air new zealand all blacks livery of course. Unfortunately, air nz is slowly removing the 747s from their fleet. But a livery for air nz 747s would be great. :)

German's don't have a sense of humour ! I should know.......Vee likes to fly with boat hands !!! :LMAO:Fred.

I actually found myself feeling bad for him at a couple parts. I've done the public speaking thing and some of those should have at least gotten something, lol. Even a courtesy chuckle!
Ok yeah this is pretty hysterical how his humor apparently doesn't reach non-native English speakers. I'm sitting here cracking up at some of it and the crowd is totally silent haha.
Same here.... :(
:( :( :LMAO:The crowd was boring IMO!!! HAHARobert looked and sounded nervous!

I don't blame him for being nervous.It's hard to speak in front of people. Me, I've had difficulty in getting through presentations in class. Though you go to a party, you'll see me just sitting in the corner watching people...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I haven't watched the clip yet, however I think non-native-english speakers don't have the same humor as native-english speakers. However I think you wouldn't understand our humor as well, if translated to english.It's just the diffrence between our languages.

C'mon guys, a non german speaker comes to germany and talks to the audience not in german.And you complain that we do not understand the humor?What would you imagine if a non english speaker talks in USA not in english.I think then it is not just about the humor, most people wouldn't understand a word B)Especially humor is a very sensitive and cultur dependend matter.Ever tried to make a joke or an ironical comment in an other language?So, I hope you'll get the humor in the above sentences now ^_^We'll see ...Anyway thanks for the videos. Nice to see HIM in moving, color pictures ....

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not a native english speaker, but found him to be very funny. I think the crowd where so anxious to see the 777-pics, they dont really hear his funny points.. Just hope the rest of the vids get uploaded

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Ok yeah this is pretty hysterical how his humor apparently doesn't reach non-native English speakers. I'm sitting here cracking up at some of it and the crowd is totally silent haha.
Well, it's a convention in Munich after all. You can't make the German people laugh that easy, except if it's October Fest... He%20He.gifBring on Part 2

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I've been there and the crowd was laughing and smiling but you can't hear it on the video.Like you can't really hear Vince in the background answering Roberts questions.Maybe because the guy with the camera is sitting directly in front of the speaker and so the background noise is blocked out.In my eyes it was a very funny presentation and I was laughing a lot.And also it was a great thing to meet these guys in person and to see that they are real and not just a picture in this forum ;-)