Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

C90 should be out soon!

Lifeguard

I dont know what you felt like, but i imagine it was something like this 80P or this :help: or even this... :Cry: ? :LMAO:

anyway im sure hoping release is soon ...soon as in this week

lee

I have been watching their facebook page as there seems to be more buzz over there as far as updates are concerned, from a couple of users communicating with Carenado.

@ Lifeguard, I can't imagine how much money that mess cost to clean up! Actually, the time it took to clean up was probably worse than what it actually cost.

Best, Jeff

I wonder if the windshield wipers are animated on the external model and VC.

Was that an April 1st posting...?

But yes, I would fully expect that to be functional. B)

Bert

@Lifegaurd: OMG what a mess! Had something similar when an entire box of soap fell into the washing machine.

Thanks for the heads up..LOL.

While I wish the picture I posted was of my hangar, unfortunately, it is not. I don't own an airplane, much less a hangar to put it in. I don't know the exact location of the hangar in the picture, but reportedly, the fire suppression system was set off by a janitor using a flash on his camera in the darkened hangar while he took pictures of the two aircraft. The flash was detected by the infrared fire alarm resulting in a deluge of foam.

There are lots of photos on the web of similiar incidents both at private and military hangars. On the upside, it is amazing to see how effective these foam systems are.

Bill

Hey

So judging by their Facebook page it seems the C90 is close to release. Do we know when? Sometime this week surely?

Can't wait to use the rxp gns updates with the EX500!

Lee

There is a full-function EX500 training simulation software available free at www.avidyne.com/products/training/download.asp

UPDATE: See new information below on this being an EX600 rather than an EX500.

Russ

UPDATE:Just noticed the Avidyne display showing in the released pictures is not an EX500, but the new EX600 multi-function display. While the Avidyne web site has lots of info on the EX600 including a Webinar and intro video, there is no software training simulation available. This is available at www.avidyne.com/products/ex600/index.asp There are several improvements in the EX600 over the EX500.

The owner's manual for using the EX600 is at http://www.avidyne.com/publications/ex500/600-00078-001.pdf

Russ

It may look like an EX600 - but based on past track record, I would expect it to be more like a stripped down EX500..

Bert

They're estimating April 10 as the release date now. we can wait four more days I think.

Where's the source for that information, Lee? Facebook or something? Edited. Yes, must have been FB. Anyway, looks like the initial user reports are close too. Me needs something to drop in at least a 430 RXP unit to then drive the rest of the gauges. VC integration that means. :Praying:

From their Facebook page last night:

C90B King Air FSX News.

We are estimating for April 10th (next Tuesday) the release of C90B King Air HD Series for FSX.

It is almost finished. Just working on details of the final package.

WOOT!

Eddie
KABQ

Thanks to you both. Awaiting that new turbine plane and the reviews on it. :smile:

Outstanding news. I don't think I will touch anything else in my inventory after getting this one.

Keith Guillory