Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

C90 should be out soon!

HeySo judging by their Facebook page it seems the C90 is close to release. Do we know when? Sometime this week surely? Can't wait to use the rxp gns updates with the EX500!Lee

I don't know when it will be out, but I have cash ready to spend on it!

Keith Guillory

Last offical word was sometime in April... info posted via their facebook page.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Guest Mik75

I hoped for a release this weekend, but maybe we'll have it as an Easter egg? I haven't bought a Carenado aircraft for a long time, but I got the P46T recently and I can't stop flying this beauty!!! Infact, my Turbine Duke sits in the hangar since then... Especially with the RXP GNS setup the Malibu is a top notch simming experience, not to talk about its special beauty during dawn and night flights! I hope it will be possible to add the RXP GNS 430 to the C90. Since I have zero experience with fiddling around with a 3D-panel, I would really like to know if some of you guys plan to put the RXP gauge in there as well. Greets,Michael

I like their move towards bigger planes and hope it's the beginning of more biz turboprops. Can't wait, my card is ready.

Yeah I was hoping for this weekend too. I think the C90 was a good choice of aircraft for them to develop. I wonder what they'll do next. After the new 182 and SR22

I am cautiously optimistic for tomorrow only because there hasn't been a forum subtopic placed yet, and it would be too good to be true. I have been waiting for this since the announcement inception months ago. It would absolutely make my week if she is released tomorrow. Fingers crossed.... OK, darn it, I am optimistic 100% :)

Best, Jeff

Well, here are my two cents on the matter! Cheers to the fact that HOPEFULLY it will be released soon. Jeers to the fact that they've made the annoucement well over a year ago and still haven't released the model yet. It's great that they've had it in the works for quiet some time and have been taking their time with it. However, with such a long time in development, this baby should be FLAWLESS!! Or at least I would hope so. In my opinion, when you make an announcement so far out in advance, it sets an expectiation that when it is finally complete, it had better be pretty close to perfect. I would have preferred that they just have waited and made the announcemnt when it was just a few months out from completion. All of this waiting has led to anticipation and certainly much specualtion about the models performance of which we will just have to wait and see. My advice to Carenado for future references is to go back to making their announcments a few months out of completion. They've already missed thier initial deadline timeframe of " the first quarter of 2012" which will be easily forgotten provided the model is all it should be. Thus, they're already behind the "eight ball" by overpromising and underdelivering.

I believe it is very close - just hang in there!

I'm hanging. This is definitley my most anticipated addon of the year. Pretty excited.

Scott

It's good to check the Carenado facebook page. It states that there was a last minute issue with systems on a final test flight before they packaged the product before release. They are working on that and it will be released as soon as it's resolved. Very exciting to say the least. I just love the feeling when a release that we have been waiting for is in sight of the runway and on final. :) I am reminded of many moons ago on my birthday, waiting for that special present that I know I am getting. It's like a fountain of youth in here! I know I have a warped sense of humor, but I just can't help it! Have a great night everyone. :)

Best, Jeff

I wonder if the windshield wipers are animated on the external model and VC.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I've already re-arranged my hanger 20 times like some un-satisfied old betty. I did shell out the beans for one of those real nice "checker" board floors. With a "Big Bird" like this, I even installed a 4 pole hydraulic lift, and spare tire rack. With all the pattern work soon to come... it'll be nice to throw it up on the rack for a quick tire change... then right back into the pattern... Until I can land it like a butterfly with sore feet... Then it's off to sample fuel from a few hundred airports.

I admit... the disco ball, smoke machine, and lazar light show on order might be a little overkill.

Be careful. I had a smoke machine in my hangar once and it set of the fire suppression!

AirPlaneHangarSoapSuds.jpg

:LMAO: Lifeguard!

leave it as it is boy .... I am on my way with some friends for a big big foam-party in your hangar! :Party:

BTW, I am anxiously scratching from left to right and back on my chair, waiting for a wonder to come true hopefully soon!