Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Best FSX Addons 2012

Opus is the best of 2012 for me too.

It's utterly brilliant, and works straight out of the tin.

A prize for effort goes to the Airbus Extended, but it's too buggy to claim top slot.

Ian

Yes OPUS here too.

2013 promises to be a good year!

Best freeware. Stevejp's DX10 shader mods. Allows you to fly in DX10 with basically everything working.

Mark   CYYZ      

FSNAV, good to have it back, oops make that FSTramp.

OPUS

ORBX ENG

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

releases this year, I would have to go with A2A Civil P-51, RealAir Legacy, OPUS Weather, A2A Accu-Feel, FTX NZNI, Maarten Boelen's freeware FSX Launcher utility.

I know the RV-7 was released last year, but it, combined with Accu-feel is still my favorite GA overall. Being able to cruise at 160+kts on some long x-country, then knife around some cayon with it's aerobatics, then drop into some short bush strip. All that together does it for me.

Cheers

TJ

Maarten Boelen's freeware FSX Launcher utility.

+1 for that.... Just what I was looking for, for what I wanted it is so much better than Ideal Flight !!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

2012 stuff I liked: Flightbeam KPHX, all the Orbx stuff this year, Coolsky's DC-9, QW's Avro RJs, RealAir's Lancair, Opus FSX, AS2012.

Our NGX was released August 4th, 2011 btw guys - not eligible but we appreciate it nonetheless. :P We'll have a few airplanes eligible for 2013 tho!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

2012 stuff I liked: Flightbeam KPHX, all the Orbx stuff this year, Coolsky's DC-9, RealAir's Lancair, Opus FSX, AS2012.

Our NGX was released August 4th, 2011 btw guys - not eligible but we appreciate it nonetheless. :P We'll have a few airplanes eligible for 2013 tho!

Key words here...... "a few"

Ryan, that is almost giving a delivery date.....hope Capt R doesn't reprimand you for this!!!

Mark   CYYZ      

Flightbeam KPHX, and

Sunskyjet PHL for freeware!!!

Yes, KPHL is pretty awesome. Have you tried the Prague airport LKPR? Also freeware and pretty good http://lkpr.aspone.cz/IndexE.html

+1 for that.... Just what I was looking for, for what I wanted it is so much better than Ideal Flight !!

G

Wow, will

releases this year, I would have to go with A2A Civil P-51, RealAir Legacy, OPUS Weather, A2A Accu-Feel, FTX NZNI, Maarten Boelen's freeware FSX Launcher utility.

Wow, will try the FSX Launcher utility, thanks for the tip.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering