Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFamilyMan

Low 'n' Slow stuff

Various flights, various places: New Orleans

neworleans.jpg

Around Knoxville

knoxville.jpg

Friday Harbor morning

fridayharbour.jpg

Unmistakably the Grand Canyon

grandcanyont.jpg

And yet another pink sunset over Silicon Valley

sunsetuj.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

They are all outstanding shots. Especially like the first one New Orleans. Thanks for posting.

Man....those are excellent especially the first one. Makes me want to go and do some GA flying =D. That new Carenado Cirrus plane is looking tempting.

Thanks for the kind feedback; it's much appreciated. These shots are "the cream" of the dozens I've taken over the last several months. None of them were planned, but they do demonstrate that when the "cosmic gears" of FSX align the effect is breath taking to say the least.

Nice variety of colors and terrain! The first image reminds me of that godly Ansel Adams photograph of the Grand Tetons and Snake River.

I'd never consider that something as mundane as a FSX screen shot I made would evoke an image immortally captured by Ansel Adams...Thanks!!!!

BTW that first shot is my favorite (that's why it's first). I almost did not include the Grand Canyon shot simply because it is nothing more than a detail of excellent Megascenery Earth photoreal terrain, but its effect is stunning nonetheless.

The Grand Canyon shot looks like one I took last year with an ACTUAL CAMERA. Killer stuff!!!

Beautiful. I think that Grand Canyon shot is epic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow .... your images are a perfect example of why I love this sim. Great variety .. all outstanding.

Beautiful shots ! ......... Is all the Scenery MegaScenery Earth, in all the shots ?

The Grand Canyon is the only MegaScenery Earth area. All the others are a combo of UTX, GEX, FSGenesis mesh (except Friday Harbor is FTX PNW) with REXE + ASE weather. Sorry about all the appreviations, consider them as FSX add on homework if they are not meaningful.