Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

V1VrV2

Carenado SR22 - A real stunner!

Some shots of the Carenado SR22 GTSx with a semi-custom paint, N112TR. Lovely airplane!

fsx2013012321343115tone.jpg

fsx2013012321431316.jpg

fsx2013012321434293tone.jpg

photoshop20130123222147.jpg

Beautiful! Can you share some photos of the VC while flying around in this area? Looks like OrbX scenery. How are the framerates?

Carenado has no equal when it comes to graphics... and they get better with each release. If they could mirror that effort with systems and flight dynamics, they would be the Pharos of simulation.

Never ask anything regarding system if you fly a carenado plane they nice for screenshoots but so far from a real one, unfortunetly.

I have most of their playnes im a long time customer but its getting annoying they dont care about fde at all, lot of bugs in their realeses so....

Beautiful shots!

As for the systems question. It has as much tech in it as the default C172. That is all they use other than a facelift. Other than that, Carenado changes nothing.

Here are a couple more shots with my "new and improved" N112TR - X-Edition paint job.

Of course your going to upload that to the lib right??

Great work. Re-paints are always a challenge.

How do you change the pilot faces?

I just overlayed new faces with sunglasses on the pilot and copilot files, saved the file, and started FSX. Kinda crude and rough on the edges but what the heck. You can't pass these along. It would be just for personal use unless Carenado agrees. We have asked for new pilots until we are blue in the face.

Ray

Beautiful shots! ..... I love this plane, but it doesn't perform smoothly on my PC.

I got this yesterday as well, but I found the cockpit very dark, and there were strange white dotted lines and artifacts on the windows.

Do you have the same issue?

Carenado has no equal when it comes to graphics... and they get better with each release. If they could mirror that effort with systems and flight dynamics, they would be the Pharos of simulation.

If.....