Sign in to follow this  
dewback

Flight1 Citation or Eagle Citation X Extreme 2

I think you may be referring to a change to the FSUIPC ini file. If so, you may find changing the the entry AxesWrongRange=No to AxesWrongRange=Yes. This was a conflict with FSUIPC NOT a file in the CX aircraft.

Thanks I'll give it a try. But I could have swore there was some entry in the citation ini for custom throttle settings. For some reason my N1 won't spool down(stays around 61%) even though my throttle is pulled back. Even though I calibrated in FSUIPC.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Personally I prefer the Eaglesoft, although they are two very different beasts. The Mustang looks nicer, but the Eaglesoft gets much better frame rates, flies higher, faster and further.

+1

And CX is more complete.

Dirk.

Ah but both are a great addition to your fleet as they are each purpose built. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

If I remember correctly was there a post somewhere on how to set up your Citation X throttles in the .ini file. I tried looking on the ES forum but for some reason I'm unable to log in anymore.

They changed their forum, you have to register again.

The manual with the Citation X has info for changing some Values but that applies more to using multiple throttles and using the keyboard for control. I had the same issue with the throttle only going about half way back. I had to experiment with FSUPIC to get it working just right. I also had to exclude the reverse thrust parameter.

They changed their forum, you have to register again.

I did re register. Received one email from them saying awaiting approval. Heard nothing else. But I figured out my issue with throttle and ini file. It's flying great again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

The manual with the Citation X has info for changing some Values but that applies more to using multiple throttles and using the keyboard for control. I had the same issue with the throttle only going about half way back. I had to experiment with FSUPIC to get it working just right. I also had to exclude the reverse thrust parameter.

MSG #121 by Bigmack is the correct way to fix that little bug. I believe newer versions of FSUPIC after vrs. 4 are effected by that.