Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

New 767 For FSX!

Well, I guess that seeing that this is the only known 767-400 available for FSX, that is is **technically** ... "the best 767-400 available for FSX".

:smile:

It's totally horrible. It's currently rated 1. I would give it a 2/50!

Funny thing:  I have both the LDS 763 and PMDG 744 and the 744, old as it is, is still more immersive than the dated 763.

spacer.png

Ironically they are called HD!!!! What a joke! How can they even show such a product, did they ever heard about marketing before. The biggest fail I've ever seen in fsx world. If this one is for 45$, then PMDG 777 deserves the $ 165 million :lol:

People can sell whatever they want. I bet there's actually some people who bought/will buy it.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Why is FlightSim Shop selling this? Don't they have any integrity? This is garbageware. 

Why is FlightSim Shop selling this? Don't they have any integrity? This is garbageware.

I thought the screen shots looked like it should have been, at best, good freeware addon?

Dear God that's awful, lol.  Default planes have more detail than that. 

Someone seriously need to read their HD homework..

Looks like something imported directly from FS2002

The LDS 767 was an absolute breakthrough in it's day. Even now, no one has since simulated packs that cause the hosties to moan at you if it's too cold or too warm and the integration of crew voices was WAY ahead of its time. I find the sounds a bit 'thin' and you absolutely need the Andre fokkers texture fix to get along with it now but it still holds its head high even 8 years on. I'm sure a properly done LDS 757 for FSX, incorporating all the things we now know can be done in FSX would go down a treat.

I have fond memories of my time in the LDS767, but yeah, the sound was very weak.   I had gotten a TSS soundset for it that cured that problem, felt like a new plane afterwards.

Spent the better part of 2010 flying her, even though I also owned the PMDG 747 and MD11 birds, but one thing really bothered me and I eventually tired of it: the static FMC in the VC.  It was a pain to have to bring up a 2d FMC window, it just ruined the immersion factor.   But again, it was ahead of it's time, and the systems functionality and flight model were flawless.

I disagree. CS's 767 is a very capable aircraft that i fly over LVLD anyday.

Yes! Someone agrees with me :lol:

Level-d's 767's is way better than this... Even the default and freeware addons are better then this crap...