Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome Folks

Welcome to the unofficial support forum for the Majestic Software product line, and specifically the Dash 8 released late last week. We have opened this as the Majestic Support forum is offline (or was about 15 minutes or so ago). Please enjoy.

Welcome to the unofficial support forum for the Majestic Software product line, and specifically the Dash 8 released late last week. We have opened this as the Majestic Support forum is offline (or was about 15 minutes or so ago). Please enjoy.

Thanks Tom :-)

André

Nice to see the 'Janitor' made it into work today!  :P

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Thanks, Tom.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Avsim "at the simmers' service"! Good stuff Tom, no other community reacts to its customers needs as quickly as you.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Thank you Tom. It's much easier to reply here in a dedicated section than search for Dash in the main FSX forum.

Now, the official support forum at majesticsoftware/mjc8q400 is back and working. I strongly suggest everybody reads the F.A.Q. before posting anything - we make F.A.Q. live along with new questions, they change almost every day.

Thank you for your support and feedback !

Dimitri

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

i don't mean to be a jack*** but this is a bit scattered looking for answers to common replies in two different forums. i think it's great avsim opened up this forum when the majestic forum was down, but now questions are being asked and answered on two forums and it's harder to find answers and not as clear where the best place to ask questions is either. i'm sure it's more difficult for the devs to respond in two places.

i don't mean to be a jack*** but this is a bit scattered looking for answers to common replies in two different forums. i think it's great avsim opened up this forum when the majestic forum was down, but now questions are being asked and answered on two forums and it's harder to find answers and not as clear where the best place to ask questions is either. i'm sure it's more difficult for the devs to respond in two places.

Okay, so we should close it?

No. Please keep it open - there are still issues with the Majestic forum, plus I like all my simming stuff in one place :)

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The Majestic board is a nightmare to read to be honest, there is no "mark all as read" facility so its next to impossible to quickly read the forum.

Cheers, Andy.

Going to make it hard for  the devs to  check two different  places now  for  support

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Going to make it hard for  the devs to  check two different  places now  for  support

One of the devs, SamDim, answered your concern in his post in this topic above:

Thank you Tom. It's much easier to reply here in a dedicated section than search for Dash in the main FSX forum.