Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWATech

North American Lighting Up DFW

Have a great Memorial Day! Respect, to all that serve past and present! Thank you!

Here's to you dad!!! :American Flag:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bet ATC LOVED you! :-)

Great stuff, thanks.

Scott

Glad you like! Thanks...

"All gave some….Some gave all." To those that didn't come home alive, or at all, you are not forgotten.

You sir have an artistic eye for great shots. Love the first and third ones especially.

Very dramatic poses - by Warwick Carter's P-51 D, right?

Very dramatic poses - by Warwick Carter's P-51 D, right?

Sasha you are correct, and that was FS9. Flip flop between 9 & X. B)  Sasha are you doing some ground textures? ^_^

Comments appreciated!

Sasha you are correct, and that was FS9. Flip flop between 9 & X. B)  Sasha are you doing some ground textures? ^_^

Comments appreciated!

Hi, I am indeed doing ground textures: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/408107-how-did-this-guy-do-it/ although that thread was sidelined to fscene textures (probably because I didn't post there ;))

But here is a link to the Sim Outhouse thread with screenshots in case someone is interested: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?73472-Feedback-on-new-textures-for-FS9-please!

I'll be looking for beta testers from among registered users at the Sim Outhouse very soon. I have already packaged the textures but must write up some documentation.

The textures have world-wide coverage and are optimized for enbseries or sweetfx.

That's enough thread hijacking ;)

Cheers,

Sascha