Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Yes.  Sort of... here's the deal:

Due to some sort of spam filter on my ISP, I can't send out more than 300 mails in an hour.  I've already been labeled a spammer three times today and believe me, it's not easy to unbecome one. 

That said, I am waiting until an hour passes and then will be sending out the next batch.  And then the next batch.  Etc etc... (a sad and long night awaits me...)

However, if you are interested purchasing directly, send me an email and I'll get you set right away.

(colin at milviz dot com)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thank you for the answer on the logo light.  I asked earlier and never got a response, but is it possible to switch the exterior model (merge headaches aside)?  What I mean is that it is not coded in a way that would prevent this is it?  I would just like to save myself the trouble of buying, finding it doesn't work and immediately returning it.

Due to some sort of spam filter on my ISP, I can't send out more than 300 mails in an hour.

(colin at milviz dot com)

Sales must be quite promising then?

Kind Regards

Simon.

What I mean is that it is not coded in a way that would prevent this is it?  I would just like to save myself the trouble of buying, finding it doesn't work and immediately returning it.

That for want of a logo light?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Todd.  I can't and won't (sorry) speak to removing our hard work and very nicely done external model for someone else'.  Nope.  Will NOT.  You takes your chances.  I won't comment further on this so please, don't ask. 

Sizel, right now, I'm just sending out emails to all of our clients.  That's it.  It's not even technically on sale yet.  That will be tmrw.  We're HOPEFUL it will be well received and it does seem so, so far...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

lol, no.  That for the not want of the basic 200.  I was just curious if there was a logo switch in the cockpit.  Basically I want the cockpit, not the exterior.

Todd.  I can't and won't (sorry) speak to removing our hard work and very nicely done external model for someone else'.  Nope.  Will NOT.  You takes your chances.  I won't comment further on this so please, don't ask. 

I was and am not attempting to offend you.  Your exterior is very nice, just not at all what I am looking for.  I am not wanting to swap it because there is anything wrong with your exterior, it is simply the wrong exterior for me.  It is not my first choice to undertake a merge, but I do not see a better option.  Your cockpit is exactly what I have been waiting for, your exterior is not.  I guess I will find out the hard way.

lol, no.  That for the not want of the basic 200.  I was just curious if there was a logo switch in the cockpit.  Basically I want the cockpit, not the exterior.

I was and am not attempting to offend you.  Your exterior is very nice, just not at all what I am looking for.  I am not wanting to swap it because there is anything wrong with your exterior, it is simply the wrong exterior for me.  It is not my first choice to undertake a merge, but I do not see a better option.  Your cockpit is exactly what I have been waiting for, your exterior is not.  I guess I will find out the hard way.

Sorry but this is getting silly. Thank you milviz for a wonderful contribution to the flightsimming hobby!!!

Sorry but this is getting silly. Thank you milviz for a wonderful contribution to the flightsimming hobby!!!

+1

Milviz are legends.

Cheers.

Is there any way to assign the custom MCP Autopilot functions, to key commands (either a GUI, or a .INI file, or maybe FSUIPC Mouse Macros?).

Thanks.

\/ \/ \/ \/

I am working with a Saitek Multipanel, which is essentially a hardware autopilot module.  On my maiden flight (Alaska Air version) I appeared to get all of the autopilot functions working with exception of the IAS.  I use the multipanel as a crutch until I fully learn the click spots and adjustments on a panel. I used the config tool to set the Alaska Air version to fully fired up upon loading.   I have had some failures  getting the engines started on the Piedmont version, but have not had time to implement the condensed checklist that Colin provided this afternoon.

One thing I will say is I need to hit the books on this one !!!!  I will be traveling over the next week to ten days and will copy all of the pdf manuals and Colin's (MilViz) condensed checklist to a thumb drive.  Will give me something to do when the wife has her nose buried in her latest novel find !!!

Thank you very much for answering my query Fppilot.   I have to say it's pretty disappointing (and rare) to be told by a developer "I'm not answering questions like that", to such a straightforward question, on a new product, from a potential buyer that owns many of your other products............

It was a pretty straight forward question.  :unsure:

But I'm getting used to the "MilViz manner" at times.. :wink:

Just my 2c........ feel free to ignore it (like my keyboard commands question.... :lol:)

...serously, would you listen to you guys? :lol: ..... throwing the toys out of the pram or what! ..... Just buy it..... try it........ or don't .......... but get over it! The F1 refund policy completely negates your moaning ..... because you can try it, and if it doesn't work out, get a refund!

Back off Dave. Only voicing an opinion which has been well and truly answered to my satisfaction by the developer. How the hell am I expected to know the difference between acc and SP2 ?

You post on every new release, if it was a new motorized blow fly you would post on it. And always respect your comments. Allow me the same courtesy.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Apologies for any offence caused Julian.   My opinion was that the thread was deeply unbalanced towards the couple of you with the DX10 concerns (and as others posted suggesting the same, I was not alone).

However my choice of words was poor, and I apologize.

Now, where do I get my hands on that motorized blow fly - it sounds right up my street! :lol:

Apologies for any offence caused Julian.   My opinion was that the thread was deeply unbalanced towards the couple of you with the DX10 concerns (and as others posted suggesting the same, I was not alone).

However my choice of words was poor, and I apologize.

Now, where do I get my hands on that motorized blow fly - it sounds right up my street! :lol:

Ahh cool. Mates again :lol: :lol:  It was the acceleration thingy that threw me. Now the dev has said SP2 is supported, I am a happy camper. Wasn't worried about DX10

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Is there any way to assign the custom MCP Autopilot functions, to key commands (either a GUI, or a .INI file, or maybe FSUIPC Mouse Macros?).

Thanks.

For all of your questions about the product, I have ONE suggestion as I am not prepared nor do I have time to answer all of them...  Buy the product. If it's not what you want, expect or enjoy, then avail yourself of the 30 day money back, no questions asked, absolutely amazing GUARANTEE.

I have to say it's pretty disappointing (and rare) to be told by a developer "I'm not answering questions like that", to such a straightforward question, on a new product, from a potential buyer that owns many of your other products............

It was a pretty straight forward question.  :unsure:

Just to update and clarify on this, I've had clarifitcation by PM that Colin was not responding to my post (the one at the top of this post), with the one that followed; that was to others who were asking whether detailed features were included.

Also a big thanks to Narutokun (one of the devs) who PMd me with a full response to my question on key assignments.  (They will be added to the product in an update :smile:)

So it's a day of apologies from me  :drinks:  .. I'll get my coat! :lol: ....... I am sometimes a bit blunt with my views, but will always apologize where I got it wrong, or offended.   After all this is a hobby and we're all in it together!