Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Revised manuals:   www.milviz.com/filesfordownload/Milviz_B-737-200c_manuals.zip

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, there doesn't appear to be any description of the varous modes of the SP-177. Sure, there's the AP procedural manual, which says what modes to employ depending on flight regime, but nothing that goes through the controls one-by-one. I know this sort of thing is usually pretty standard, but there seems to be some non-standard coding that's throwing me. For example, hit the button labelled 'FMS' and it displays GPS on the first press and LNAV (or FMS, this is from memory) on the second. There's also a button labelled LNAV, but pressing that also seems to select the VOR button on.

The Boeing manual doesn't cover the -177 and while there's a super little description of the -77, there's no equivalent for the -177.

OK, now tell me what obvious description I'm missing, because I must be.

Andy

We missed that one.  For now, we're going to make up a quick "list" of how to's for that and post it up.  Not sure when that will be though we will try for today or tmrw.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Super; thanks for the quick reply. You might want to add a few words on the EPR selection panel as well?

Cheers,

Andy

Sorry but this is getting silly. Thank you milviz for a wonderful contribution to the flightsimming hobby!!!

I get every bit of why you would see it that way. However, to me it is the difference in a plane I will happily enjoy or sadly return. At any rate, I will find out tonight.

Super; thanks for the quick reply. You might want to add a few words on the EPR selection panel as well?

Cheers,

Andy

Sure.

Eaglesoft's version.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

That's correct.

I too am getting the 'invalid coupon' error. What's next?

Last night shift on my way home, it's Monday is it released to the general public yet?

Damn you McDonalds......only one pickle.

MAN!!!!!

:-)

I had to reply to this! lol +1     :Applause:

ws5xzd-6.png
Johnny Green

CFII/SMEL
SF340B+

If you're getting a bad coupon, contact me and I will fix you up

Yes.  Sort of... here's the deal:

Due to some sort of spam filter on my ISP, I can't send out more than 300 mails in an hour.  I've already been labeled a spammer three times today and believe me, it's not easy to unbecome one. 

That said, I am waiting until an hour passes and then will be sending out the next batch.  And then the next batch.  Etc etc... (a sad and long night awaits me...)

However, if you are interested purchasing directly, send me an email and I'll get you set right away.

(colin at milviz dot com)

If I were running a business, and it was dependent on bulk emails being sent in a timely fashion that provided income, I would be looking for another ISP.

Mark