HYD PUMP ON

ELEC ON

Packs off

Engine bleeds ON

Valve open

APU Bleeds ON 20PSI

Start switch to GRD

No N2 rise

The differences between SP 2 and Accell codebases are not going influence use of this aircraft type, there are very specific additions to the sdk with Accell's introduction that if not used are not an issue between versions , with this aircraft type catapult launches and piston engine racing variables are not an issue and never will be, during the development process i tested this on SP1 , SP2 and Accell, there is a need for a high performance graphics card but i saw no issues related to SP 2 and Accell , if anything the days of 32 bit compilers are at an end as they can’t handle the amount of data being processed.

Thanks for your valuable input Chuck, that sounds very promising

SP2 has same performance improvements and compatibilities, but will perform better on most of systems in my experience

As you wish. It's just like the AffinityMask subject.

With over 9000 hours of FSX experience i'm not even going to start an argument.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

ok... several things.

1) SP2 is NOW officially supported.  Jon was incorrect when he stated that the dll's he was using for the ACM wouldn't work with SP2.  This is now been proven to be untrue.  So, the product DOES support SP2.  I will be changing the sales page to reflect that.

2) Namco, I'm ON YOUR issue RIGHT now.  You and six others for some reason don't seem to be able to unwrap it.  I'm working on it right now.

3) To get support and register for our forums, please contact roadburner440 at milviz dot com.  (this is on page 1 of the manual)

4) Manuals are here :  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Milviz Boeing 737-200\Manuals   (I will be posting the manuals up on our site later on today)

5) The most important manual is NOT the FCOM.  It's Milviz B7372 Rev A.pdf.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

How sophisticated FMC is?

Thanks,

Dirk.

ok... several things.

1) SP2 is NOW officially supported.  Jon was incorrect when he stated that the dll's he was using for the ACM wouldn't work with SP2.  This is now been proven to be untrue.  So, the product DOES support SP2.  I will be changing the sales page to reflect that.

Outstanding ! Thanks for clarification !

Looking forward now for public release B)

+1 

Dirk.

Oh great! Another issue to report. It doesn't matter what I do- i cannot get my no2 gen to take the elec load. It doesn't go from the APU to the actual gen so when I turn the APU off after start I get the elec annunciation light come in. Any ideas?

Oh great! Another issue to report. It doesn't matter what I do- i cannot get my no2 gen to take the elec load. It doesn't go from the APU to the actual gen so when I turn the APU off after start I get the elec annunciation light come in. Any ideas?

Why not post  on their official support forum?

They now have a section in their Completed Projects section.

I got the link here:

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=85

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Posted Today, 06:42 AM

ok... several things.

1) SP2 is NOW officially supported. Jon was incorrect when he stated that the dll's he was using for the ACM wouldn't work with SP2. This is now been proven to be untrue. So, the product DOES support SP2. I will be changing the sales page to reflect that.

Great, thanks Milvis.

I was the one who originally asked for clarification on this. After going through 100 posts, your first response finally answered my simple question. I'm sure this will be a quality product and I'm much looking forward to it. With the old ad copy, I'm sure you can see where the confusion started. Moving forward, always a good idea to check details like this as you can see the kind results that ensue from the slightest oversights.

Thanks again for your prompt clarification and customer care. Looking forward to your wonderful 732.

Cheers,

Brian

i'm really intimidated now... 

With over 9000 hours of FSX experience you stated that i need acceleration instead of SP2 to run fsx properly?

I will refrain from furter comments becouse this is thread about new milviz 737 and not about fsx service packs and fsx experience 

Good customer service. Decisive answers to questions. Bravo Milviz. You'll have another customer next week.

I love it how I have to sort through so much garbage (sp2 debate) just to get a little bit of information about the op's topic.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

How sophisticated FMC is?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Bump...

:Cuppa:

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I love it how I have to sort through so much garbage (sp2 debate) just to get a little bit of information about the op's topic.

Agreed. Last three pages are basically nonsense. Hopefully we'll see more in the way of feedback soon.

- Aaron