Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Mine worked fine...'ish. I had to go through two seperate validations(MV-B-737.exe-->MV_B737-200c.exe-->Milviz_B737-200_vR1_130726.exe)before I got the installer. Could not use the key due to some password requiring 4 creditcarddigits(tried all my creditcards). Did some stuff on the Flight1 website I didn't quite understand(registered something something), and then validated using Flight1 username+password, plane was installed at the end:-) Tested a quick takeoff from cold&dark and it looks good so far:-) The sounds when turning on the battery was a bit immidiate(now its off/NOW ITS ON DAMMIT!! sound). Love the APU startup sound though:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

The installer/wrapper is borked.  Please STOP trying to install at this time.  Wait till I get it uploaded.

Thanks.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Stuck again, after getting the .exe files I got another problem.

Error there were too many attempts

Back to square one......

David

Please re-download the file.  It's fixed.

If you've worn out your key please contact Kat or myself via the mail you got and we will fix your issue(s).

Not sure how I managed to double up on the wrappers...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hah yeah I got it installed by running the first wrapper and then the second wrapper using replacement key file I downloaded through Flight 1 Key replacement service  :lol:

Mine worked fine...'ish. I had to go through two seperate validations(MV-B-737.exe-->MV_B737-200c.exe-->Milviz_B737-200_vR1_130726.exe)before I got the installer.

same except after two extractions i just ran "MilViz_B737-200_vR1_130726", and the "Milviz Menu Manger " and started FSX and loaded the 727. Now comes study and fun!

I HIGHLY recommend reading the (very nicely done. thanks Rich!) manuals.   It contains full start up procs and everything you need to fly this baby.

I am going off for dinner now...  and then... vacation for 1 week.

Bye!

It's great to know the MilViz 737 is out. Now hopefully we can all get through the installer problems. If my luck is anything like what I had with the F1 installer for iFly 737NG, I will pass on the download version of the release. 

Keith Guillory

I will need to see reviews.  This was initially a day-one purchase for me until it morphed into the 3rd 732 to be released that still falls short of what I am looking for.  :angry:  

If I could mix all three together, I would be in good shape.

Why is the product page saying it only works in Acceleration? is this a mistake... I have FSX SP2 but I want to make sure before I buy it it will actually work.

Did a test flight, I didn't do proper startup procedures yet though but it seems awesome. Flies nicely, looks very good, great soundset.

Ok so any initial thoughts? Acceleration-only compatability is a bit of a pain. I left it out when I did my last install.

ETA beaten to it by FSCamp. Any chance of some screenies?

Why is the product page saying it only works in Acceleration? is this a mistake... I have FSX SP2 but I want to make sure before I buy it it will actually work.

That's a bummer, I didn't know that :-(

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Could not use the key due to some password requiring 4 creditcarddigits(tried all my creditcards).

The 4 digit password was in the email you received.  I was able to complete the install with the original file, but it took a second attempt.  The F1 download contained a second instance of the key file and I suspected that was the problem.  I deleted all copies of the key file and then extracted it again from the email and installation went fine.

Started it in FSX as already started up and browsed through the operations in the cockpit and the manuals for about an hour.  Looks fantastic and realism of adjustments of aspects like heading, course, altitude, radio freqs and the like are the most realistic in operation and soundthat  I have found in any add-on. I am not a PMDG user so pardon me for any innocence there.  This one will require some studying before flying.  The manuals appear to be very comprehensive.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Got my link but not the key, hope someone is still there to help me out :(

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11