Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

My advice is to wait until its available at other shops. They have straight installers and installation is as simple as it should be.

Anyone using it in dx10 preview mode? Milviz is strongly outspoken about the fact that they do NOT offer DX10 compliant products but their Sabre and Talon work 'almost' flawlessly in DX10. Will I be so lucky with the 732?

I also want to know about the DX10 though most of my night flying is in dx9

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'm assuming this flies a-lot nicer than the CS 732?

This hobby is getting sooo expensive :S

Received the key on email, tried to activate it like 100 times, always saying 'invalid key'. Wow, i've never seen software so hard to install and i've bought and used F1 wrappers many times before.

Sorry you're having such a difficult time (Diego, Project Lead here). I just got home from a 12 hour shift (got off at 1am). 

I am sorry you're having a difficult time with the installation.

As far as I know, Colin (the guy who can send the keys) is asleep right now, or he would have responded to you already and gotten you straightened out.

If you're not already a member of the Milviz Support Forums, please send Roadburner440 at milviz.com an email with your requested username and order information. That way, we can provide you support on our support forums. 

Either way, I know once Colin or anyone in power of fixing your issue sees your troubles, they'll act instantly.

All the best, Diego

how is working the FMC?

can we use AIRAC with Route, WP , SID & STAR like in the NGX or it is juste a base GPS like?

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

fppilot,

So what you're saying is you don't have acceleration and you're running this on SP2 without any problems?  If so, would love to hear how things are working out for you as your time spent with the 732 progresses. Would love to buy this but I'm unclear on the Acceleration/SP2 issue. I only have SP2.

Milvis- Is it required to use acceleration and not SP2 to successfully run this model? Or will it run on SP2 but to a lesser extent than with Acceleration. We now have a customer, fppilot ,who is running the 732 just fine with SP2 and not acceleration. But, your advertising copy states the 732 requires acceleration. Can you please clarify.

Thanks so much.

The reason we state Acceleration is required is because certain gauge dlls (made by me) are compiled with the Acceleration SimConnect and panel libraries. I dont have SP2 installed and given that it is reported to have lots of its own bugs I am not about to take the chance of it messing up my workstation (I dont have a second puter...YET). As such, if any problems occur, I cannot guarantee that they are not due to inconsistancies between Accel and SP2 and as a result, I cant help you. Not because i dont want to help (i bend over backwards actually) but because working blind is pretty much downright impossible.

On a sidenote, given that it isnt using any acceleration specific functions like afterburners, cat launch bars, slings and hoists or air racing stuff (sarcasm mode off :P ) and you have no issues, then I would venture to say that you SP2 users are more than likely not going to have problems. That goes for most of our upcoming GA birds as well. However, that still doesnt mean we can support SP2....And upcoming fast jets WILL be using Acceleration functionality so SP2 will be off the table for them as well.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Beautiful aircraft.  Just did a flight from KSEA to a small airport in northern Canada completely using radio navigation.  It made the flight beautifully.  I figured the fuel a little too close.  I was on fumes by the time I landed. 

I love this 737.

Guys, let me make it clear. I have a development computer with several projects in the go at a time. If i have to uninstall everything, install SP2, test and develop, then uninstall everything again, reinstall acceleration, I would never get anything done. It would also wreak havoc with everything else I am trying to do for you guys. Second, I have to pay bills as well. I am still a relatively newish developer with only 3 projects under my belt and computers are expensive here in South Africa. A second pute will come with time. Be reasonable please...

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Some flightsimmers are unreasonable primadonnas. Thanks for producing some amazing addons Milviz! Cant wait to try the 737. Hope it will work with my sp2, and if not i will just claim a refund,

Not really. Acceleration is actually by far the larger userbase and as i pointed out the chances are it will work on your SP2 setup. We just cant "officially" support SP2 or IOW, I cant promise that I can fix any issues you may have with running it on SP2, major or minor. In this business anyone who makes promises they cant keep gets crucified. And given that upgrades from SP2 to Acceleration are not that pricy or difficult to get, I cant say that anyone who does upgrade will lose. They can only gain :wink:  . And no I hold no grudge either  :smile:  .

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Completed a few test flight and its amazing! However for some reason when I recall on the annunciation lights, I still get warnings of elec and flight controls, and if the APU is off then that comes on too?! I can cancel them, that's not an issue, however as soon as i touch down they come on again and then the bells go off.  Any advice? 

Acceleration has some buggs and performance issues. It's not about mooney, but there is no chance that i will install acceleration again. My choice is SP2, so i'm not buying this

Some flightsimmers are unreasonable primadonnas.

No need for that comment. Only voicing our concerns. And Jonathan at least gave a reason.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Flight 1 has full refund policy and Milviz 737 is being sold through them apparently.

Why don't you people just buy the product from Flight 1 and see if it works with SP2, if it doesn't you can always get the money back by submitting refund request within 30 days of payment, if it does then what's the problem? 

Acceleration has some buggs and performance issues. It's not about mooney, but there is no chance that i will install acceleration again. My choice is SP2, so i'm not buying this

That's not true, Acceleration doesn't have any more bugs or performance isssues than SP2.

Sorry you're having such a difficult time (Diego, Project Lead here). I just got home from a 12 hour shift (got off at 1am). 

I am sorry you're having a difficult time with the installation.

As far as I know, Colin (the guy who can send the keys) is asleep right now, or he would have responded to you already and gotten you straightened out.

If you're not already a member of the Milviz Support Forums, please send Roadburner440 at milviz.com an email with your requested username and order information. That way, we can provide you support on our support forums. 

Either way, I know once Colin or anyone in power of fixing your issue sees your troubles, they'll act instantly.

All the best, Diego

I know these things sometimes happen. I'll wait a few more hours, no problem. Just don't forget me :)

Thanks

I'm sorry but you're dead wrong. Acceleration is essential for proper FSX performance and compatibility. It's like running WindowsXP back then without all the service packs.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11