Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Hodgson

Not impressed with Global

Where is a mod when you need one? ;)

...surpised this doesn't have the in danger of closing tag yet! :lol:

roger hodgson was that the same grandson that caused you  the  problem at Flightim Estonia a few months back !

roger hodgson was that the same grandson that caused you  the  problem at Flightim Estonia a few months back !

Its not “DAR” is it? :lol:

:ph34r:  :lol:  :LMAO: I think it's like $240 an hour for the trio :ph34r:

How much is that in GBP?  and what does she wear?

Where is a mod when you need one? ;)

Why?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

i think the last time when link was posted, that thread was closed. Just google "flight sim estonia bizzare customer "

Or look at Kostas blog for more info.

...surpised this doesn't have the in danger of closing tag yet! :lol:

Lol, get as many obscene posts in as you can before the lock!

Could it also be that many folks are totally misunderstanding what they are buying into with FTX-G? Is a more casual buyer being attracted here, with little understanding of what 90 bucks can deliver? I strongly suspect so.

This doesn't matter in the slightest IMHO - the customer, is the customer, regardless of their level of "sophistication" - this is a business reality that should have been planned for in the product release plan, and the company should just be prepared to deal with it with no attitude - offering help and education where appropriate, and refunds where necessary...

I'm having more fun reading and posting about this product, which I don't even own yet, that I am with the products that I do own.

FTX-G is so good you don't even need to own it to have fun with it :lol:

Guest ecg

I REPEAT, FTX GLOBAL IS THE WORST ADDON IN HISTORY!!!

Stay away from it. Completely un-realistic, the Grand Canyon looks like it is a rain forest!!!!!!

WASTE of $91.

I think most items from Abacus software would top this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

...the customer, is the customer, regardless of their level of "sophistication" - this is a business reality that should have been planned for in the product release plan...

True in general.  But many of us (and I include myself in this) lose sight of the fact that FSX developers generally aren't big, well-developed businesses with customers service departments and launch plans and such.  Even the biggest of them are small, and have a handful of people doing multiple tasks, including customer support.  It's fair to criticize but not realistic to expect the same level of care and courtesy that you would from, say, Starbucks or Virgin Atlantic or what have you.

Also, even the best launch plan can't anticipate everything.  You never see the one that gets you.

Again, just petitioning for a little slack-cutting here.

And, like others, listening for the moderators' sirens in the distance.

True in general.  But many of us (and I include myself in this) lose sight of the fact that FSX developers generally aren't big, well-developed businesses with customers service departments and launch plans and such.  Even the biggest of them are small, and have a handful of people doing multiple tasks, including customer support.  It's fair to criticize but not realistic to expect the same level of care and courtesy that you would from, say, Starbucks or Virgin Atlantic or what have you.

Business ethics are business ethics, no matter what the size of the business is.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest ecg

This topic may have veered a bit off course...but pretty civil compared to some...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Also, even the best launch plan can't anticipate everything. You never see the one that gets you

Very true :tongue:  - "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy" - Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke