Sign in to follow this  
klm251

A few more screenies

Taken enroute from KSFO to OMDB enjoy :)

8-4-201312-46-49PM_zps07ccc695.jpg

8-4-201312-56-25PM_zps528228f8.jpg

8-4-201312-55-07PM_zpsd0fb09cf.jpg

8-4-201312-50-11PM_zps3c44442f.jpg

Very nice to see! What is the sound like external and internal?

Could you perhaps tell something about the step climb? Is it possible to enter (pre flight) certain points where a higher alt is required. This is entered in the LEGS as FL340S (example)

Thank you in advance

RGS,

Amazing. Really appreciate the effort all the beta testers putting something out for us :) BTW, how do the NAV/Beacon/Strobe lights look compared to the NGX? I remember Robert saying that they would look absolutely amazing.

Can you post your route. I assume this was a polar route? There was somewhere a nice video of a EMIRATES official talking about the specifics item to consider during polar operations...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

one more just couldn't resist this one haha

8-4-20132-32-21PM_zps65da576d.jpg

May i ask whats your fps? You have almost the same config as me 

Thank you 

My FPS are better then in the NGX

Could you perhaps tell something about the step climb? Is it possible to enter (pre flight) certain points where a higher alt is required. This is entered in the LEGS as FL340S (example)

Thank you in advance

RGS,

The sound is absolutly fantastic totally fell in love with it, About stemclimbs i havent tested that yet i will try to do it will keep you posted

Amazing. Really appreciate the effort all the beta testers putting something out for us :) BTW, how do the NAV/Beacon/Strobe lights look compared to the NGX? I remember Robert saying that they would look absolutely amazing.

They look very amazing

Can you post your route. I assume this was a polar route? There was somewhere a nice video of a EMIRATES official talking about the specifics item to consider during polar operations...

My route: RBL J1 OED J501 TOU J523 YZT J502 OTZ B244 FRENK G902 KUMOG R351 LURET G7 GIKSI B954 PETAG W27 NOR R200 LUNEP R202 NASDA G56 TINRI A299 URG A370 AFGAN G775 ASB A117 RIKOP A419 DARAX

Thank you in advance

RGS,

To answer your stepclimb question here you go

8-4-20133-15-23PM_zps5f070c48.jpg

If you dont mind me asking when you add the /340S does it acctually climb slowly not rapidlly to FL340 is you have vnav engaged?

very nice pictures! Can you tell us something about the seating configuration etc? I mean, how much passengers can we load in this plane? Boeing says that the 777LR can carry 301 persons. Are there two class and three class options in the PMDG 777? 

Thank you in advance

RGS,

yes that step climb feature is fully modelled.

- Jane Whittaker

yes that step climb feature is fully modelled.

Thank you very much for reply. It makes the aircraft a little more realistic.

Thank you for adding the picture!

This is precisely what i meant.

Ah man I need to fly her at night! I'm thinking some late night BA shuttle runs after I try break her over KPAE (-;

Lovely shots mate!