Sign in to follow this  
FurrMik

PMDG 747V2 Release date

Does anybody know when the 747V2 is going to be released now that the 777 is out?

Thanks

-Jim

Jim

Welcome to Avsim,

Please use the forum search function before posting your first ever topic! :)

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Does anybody know when the 747V2 is going to be released now that the 777 is out?

Thanks

-Jim

Welcome Jim. I'll give you an honest answer before anyone gives you a hard time. We don't know when it will be released. Simple as that. The most you can do is just check back every now and then for updates. 

Jared Listinsky

Welcome Jim,

I'll give you the first two rules about PMDG.

1- You do not ask about release dates.

2- You do NOT ask about release dates.

Joking of course, but the truth is they don't work with hard release dates.

Thanks

-Jim

Jim, guys are just messing with you. It's due for release next week.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Jim, guys are just messing with you. It's due for release next week.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thank you. Thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably in what was a quiet office. My coworker thinks I'm psychotic. 

Hi,

I'm confussed about something here. Everyone keeps talking about the 747-400 version 2 being released soon. Why is that because I already have version 2.1 installed and it was released in 2008. Where is everyone coming from about this new version 2 when its already out. 

Ken.

Hi,

I'm confussed about something here. Everyone keeps talking about the 747-400 version 2 being released soon. Why is that because I already have version 2.1 installed and it was released in 2008. Where is everyone coming from about this new version 2 when its already out. 

Ken.

No, you have the 747X with SERVICE PACK 2.1. The upcoming 747 version 2 is a completely new product that will bring the 747 up to the same level of quality as the 737 and 777.

John Sturm

A photo of all the padlocks that the mods will need in this forum over the next year.

Love-Padlock.jpg

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

No, you have the 747X with SERVICE PACK 2.1. The upcoming 747 version 2 is a completely new product that will bring the 747 up to the same level of quality as the 737 and 777.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think I do recall that they came out with the new Service pack. But it's strange that when you open the Aircraft.CFG file, it says version 2.1 and not service pack 2.1. And in the Control Panel, it also says 2.1 under the version tab. But I'm glad to hear that they're coming out with a 747-400 that will have the same level of quality as the 737 and the 777. I'm looking forward to it.

Ken.

Just discovered this website http://airdailyx.blogspot.nl/p/the-billboard.html and I noticed to expect the v2.0 in 0ct / nov 2013.

Now anybody can expect anything but it seems a serious website.

Just await some screenshots, beta team release and just start enjoying the 737, 777 and set aside some money for the 747 v2. :)

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

Just discovered this website http://airdailyx.blogspot.nl/p/the-billboard.html and I noticed to expect the v2.0 in 0ct / nov 2013.

Now anybody can expect anything but it seems a serious website.

Just await some screenshots, beta team release and just start enjoying the 737, 777 and set aside some money for the 747 v2. :)

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

They also said that the 777 would come out in late June....