Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

Mindstar GPS

Anyone heard anything from those guys lately, I facebooked them but they didn't reply. I hope they still plan on releasing the 430/530....we really need one that we can update with an AIRAC.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

people would not have to whine if they communicated to us a little once in a while

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Has anyone heard from these guys? I thought they were wrapping up the GPS development, they told me they were in BETA but I recently Facebooked them and they didn't reply to me.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Have the same problem....took my money quick enough but seems to be a closed shop for select individuals. What a waste for a promising product.

Have the same problem....took my money quick enough but seems to be a closed shop for select individuals. What a waste for a promising product.

How would they take your money when the product wasn't released?

Mr. Goodwin,

I think some explanation is in order.  How did Mindstar Aviation "took your money" when we haven't even released the GNS 430/530 yet?  Please, do explain.

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I am anxiously waiting for a GNS430/530 to use in P3Dv2. Hopefully it will be ready for release early this New Year????

• Upvote 2

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Got an email from Mindstar indicating to check their website over the next few days.Hopefully they'll release it this month.  :good: 

Mindstar Facebooked me back a few days ago, they are releasing it in a week they said!

Ron Hamilton

Available now on thier website.

• Upvote 1

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Does it work with the a2a cessna? Does it have the latest navdata? Is it 3d modeled for in the VC?

Kimo

Do they really expect people to buy it with zero specifications or features listed on the website?

Cheers, Andy.

What would you like to know?  What features are you wondering about?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ed,

I was wondering, since I couldn't find it on the website, is this for any version of P3D (V2 specifically)?

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato