Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

01APR14 - Quick PMDG 777 SP1 Update

On closer inspection now in on my laptop, loving the second alternate line :) which airport is APFL exactly, with fuel requirements of 04.1?LOL the only conspiracy is 2016z hehe

Alaister Kay

I can understand some people not seeing the humor after the much debated threads about weather radar on PMDG aircrafts (and feeling antagonized a bit).

Personally, I don't feel this way, I am happy with what has been released so far and looking forward to whatever else they have in store. At the end of the day, PMDG will do what they want in terms of what is offered, it is up to them, I am sure that customer feedback is taken under account... but they have the final say. It is how it is...

John.

On closer inspection now in on my laptop, loving the second alternate line :) which airport is APFL exactly, with fuel requirements of 04.1?LOL the only conspiracy is 2016z hehe

10 n/m for T/D is also a conspiracy :-)!

I am positive there is more into this image then just an aprils joke.

Yeah the weather radar,is bit mean,IF it's a joke!!

Wow...pretty unbelievable how uptight and humorless some people are on here. It's just a bit of fun, nothing more to it than that. 

SP1 and the ER will come soon enough, and one thing is for certain - it will not have a Wx radar. Lots of things unite flight sim fans but clearly sense of humour, logic and maturity are not among them.

Adam Turley

It really was a good joke. :Applause: The fact that it has riled up the curmudgeons :mad: must make it all the more sweet. God forbid in this day and age we have a C.E.O who interacts with the people.  :lol:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Some posters here  seem to have their sense of humour surgically removed.

There's a distinct lack of participation from anyone from PMDG's team and beta testers in this thread... Ryan, Kyle, AJ.... :huh:

My,thoughts exactly,where are Kyle and Luke at! :Thinking:

Tin-foil hat virtual airlines, is going all CNN on that screenshot.

ha ha ha :lol:  like Wolf Blitzer and his multiple theories...

Richard Bansa

My,thoughts exactly,where are Kyle and Luke at! :Thinking:

It's April 1st. Luke, Kyle and the other Beta Testers are busy with testing the -300ER, SP1 WXR Radar and the Data Uplink.  :biggrin:

It's April 1st. Luke, Kyle and the other Beta Testers are busy with testing the -300ER, SP1 WXR Radar and the Data Uplink.  :biggrin:

In the alternate universe :(

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Ah,perhaps we are the fools of April by not believing it! :huh:

Here are my thoughts:

there is no APFL

the altitude is suitable for precipitation

the weather radar show in the pfd (wxr)

the drawing of the WXR looks a bit odd to me (I've seen WXR in action live)

when captain Randazzo wrote it, I bet he noticed the date! he could have written guys this is for real! but he did not.

so all in all I think its April foll's joke. I wish and hope it isn't but...

Finally .....Data up-link :)  I always dreamt of it since I was a kid :) 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5