Sign in to follow this  
Timberleaf

Thank you

To ALL of the PMDG staff, testers, artists, programmers, visionaries, etc.

T H A N K   Y O U!

I truly wanted to say that. No complaints, no problems, no insults. Just a simple and full appreciation for what you do.

Yes, a huge thank you to PMDG, all other developers who are at least making effort, both freeware and payware. Your continued work and development makes us all happy simmers  :lol:

FS2004 Forever

To ALL of the PMDG staff, testers, artists, programmers, visionaries, etc.

T H A N K   Y O U!

I truly wanted to say that. No complaints, no problems, no insults. Just a simple and full appreciation for what you do.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Yes Yes me too! Thank you PMDG :Hug:

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

What a great topic. Thanks to you from me as well. Capt. McGill, R. J. USN Retired

Throw in a much appreciated thank you from me also. :Hug:

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Yes. A HUGE thank you to PMDG. Not only for detailed and very stable products within FSX but also for doing one of the nicest little touches with the 777.............the seat belt sign actually interfaces with FS Passengers! Absurd maybe but it makes it truly more immersive in my opinion. Now where is this new 747? and can you do a proper A380 please! ^_^ Don't worry about anything technical, just make sure the seat belt sign interfaces with FSPassengers :lol: 

Kev

We appreciate your appreciativeness

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Add me to the list of happy customers! :Big Grin: