Sign in to follow this  
ricktorbe

Flight Sim Labs- A320

I was wondering, if FSL is still in business ? I haven't heard form them in recent times. The only product I've heard from them is the Concorde.

Their A320 has literally taken for so much, for years.  

Or maybe, their   Airbus is a lot more complex than a Boeing to develop?

They are still around and going strong. Forum activity is currently very active around their soon to be released A320.

http://www.flightsimlabs.com

Where is there any indication from FSL that the release is "soon"?  I know they are working on it but they have not said anything about a release date or even a time window.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

One to forget about - just until it arrives, then we'll all get a nice surprise and love it! ... (same with the Aerosoft CRJ).     If you sit 'refreshing F5' for these two develoments, you'll wear your thumb out very quicky!  :lol:

Anyone tried AirlineTools FlightDeck ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Where is there any indication from FSL that the release is "soon"?  I know they are working on it but they have not said anything about a release date or even a time window.

I doubt they will ever mention a release window until the beta begins to draw to a close and there is no indication yet that it has started however things look good if you judge from the developers comments on the forum. They very publicly recruited a beta team in the summer and I think really once/if that happens they will probably have something not so far off a releasable product. Most beta's involving external parties don't really take to long because they are usually there just to test with a further variety of systems and configurations.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

I feel they have taken really, really long.

Better  than being really  really short and full of bugs

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I was wondering, if FSL is still in business ?

Very much so - the A320-X is an extremely complex and accurate simulation. It's taken a huge effort to develop. 

Expect to see us start posting more updates as we enter testing and finalise the product for release.

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Thanks Andrew!

I've been long awaiting this release - you will save me €450 !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Soon™ ^_^

you will save me €450 !!!

Guess I'll bite. To what price tag does this value relate?

Best advise from Craig btw. Not only will it have to arrive, it will also have to fit into the rather tight limitations of the current (MS-based) sims. 'VAS' being an acronym usually showing up after the first customers have tried their best.

Still, looking forward to this one. :smile:

To what price tag does this value relate?

Might be the cost of the P3D release.  Nothing has been specified so far regarding this, other than it will appear later and be aimed at a more professional audience.

Ian R Tyldesley

"Soon to be released" ? That would be nice. I feel they have taken really, really long.

Not as long as the LDS 757.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator