Sign in to follow this  
strider1

UFOs on the MOON !?

This is why Obama is spending money like the end is near.  The end IS near.  Aliens, meteors, the Borg, whatever ... he became president and learned the truth.  Enjoy every day we have left to the fullest.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Skeptics love to drag out their tired old burden of proof rule, but that's only for people who religiously follow holy science scripture. The rest of us say that people who vehemently proclaim that something didn't happen or doesn't exist also have a burden of proof. Prove it or you must say that although you think it's improbable, it might be possible. You've never seen a flying unicorn that craps rainbow colored candy, but you cannot say they don't exist. Unless you are aware of everything that happens everywhere, every millisecond in the universe or multiverse, you cannot say with certainty that something didn't happen or doesn't exist.

"Someone said this"

This is why Obama is spending money like the end is near.  The end IS near.  Aliens, meteors, the Borg, whatever ... he became president and learned the truth.  Enjoy every day we have left to the fullest.

I think it's improbable. (LOL) I think this guy has just lost his friggin mind.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Sometimes I wander into this side of Youtube...now it's on AVSIM too lol....

No problem. according to Iron Sky, the explanation is probably Space #####..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Sky

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

There probably is a reason why this was produced by the Science Fiction network...

...although Science Fantasy network would be more apropos!  :LMAO:

Seriously though, I am personally of a mind that aliens do exist somewhere among the multi-verse, but I'm hard pressed to imagine why any of them would be the least bit interested in "us..."

...at least not until we've developed advanced enough technology to actually become a strong presence in space ourselves.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You've never seen a flying unicorn that craps rainbow colored candy, but you cannot say they don't exist. 

You have no clue what I have and haven't seen.

Proof:

NPFerm2.jpg

Seriously though, I am personally of a mind that aliens do exist somewhere among the multi-verse, but I'm hard pressed to imagine why any of them would be the least bit interested in "us..."

Hi Fr. Bill,

I think they exist among the multi-verse like you mentioned, but, also in alternate dimensions.

The way I look at it is that they're interested in "us" the same way we're interested in studying wildlife here on earth or examining a rock from Mars.

I'm also fascinated by stories from "Abductees".  I don't see them as crazy people.  Sure, there are some who are crazy or just looking for attention.  But the serious ones who have nothing to gain, already living a happy peaceful life are the ones I'm interested in.

We do the same thing to animals.  We tranquilize them, study them, tag them, chip them, track them, etc.    

I'm not sure if you're serious or it's just sarcasm.  I'm very slow with sarcasms lol.  Anyway, if you're serious, do you see disclosure happening in our lifetime?  I can't help but notice that UFO's/Aliens stuff is really getting pumped hard through the TV and internet, Pope Francis talking about it too.  And to be honest, I don't know anybody who's into this stuff or watches the shows.  Seems disclosure is happening slowly, if it's happening at all.

Why did we never return, so simple and I fear I have to ###### on the party, economics son, 

If I'm your son, you must be over 90 years old dad.

Dave Taylor gb.png

If I'm your son, you must be over 90 years old dad.

lol, well I am up there but not 90, and if you are up there you should know better, lol take care, one old fart to another :rolleyes:

Great Ozzie's posted clip about beans not being for astronauts is the best thing I've seen / heard / watched all day.  I'd say all week, but the week is young, and it's clearly looking up.  :lol:

Of course one should worry about aliens.  Especially when they're of the shape-shifting reptilian sort, clearly bent on world domination....

I'm going to run away now, I've likely said too much! :rolleyes:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

:lol: Hey, they can beam me up anytime, anything to escape the madness  :blink:  :wacko:

Of course one should worry about aliens.  Especially when they're of the shape-shifting reptilian sort, clearly bent on world domination....

I'm going to run away now, I've likely said too much! :rolleyes:

LOL  You should worry about the Greys too!  They're more advanced than the Reptilians.

LOL  You should worry about the Greys too!  They're more advanced than the Reptilians.

But.... they're all reptilian! The Greys, the Adopted Greys, the Crinklies, etc.  All of 'em. Reptilian.  Also, I thought it was the Annunaki that were the most dangerous!!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

But.... they're all reptilian! The Greys, the Adopted Greys, the Crinklies, etc.  All of 'em. Reptilian.  Also, I thought it was the Annunaki that were the most dangerous!!

Ok, this is interesting.  I've never heard about Greys being Reptilian in disguise.  Will have to look into that.

Not sure about the Annunaki however.  I've heard both good and bad.  Good in that they look at us as their offspring.  Bad as in, they made us mine gold for them.  That really depends on how they treated the workers though.  I also hear the males really like human females.