Sign in to follow this  
shaddyy

Dash 8 pro released!

Majestic dash 8 pro is now available at least on justflight and simmarket! go get this gem

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does it work flawlessly in P3Dv3? The webpage only mentions P3Dv2... I'm getting it anyway because at some point it will be fully compatibale with v3, but I just would like to here some feedback from those who tried.

I am waiting until they say if it will work with FS 2 Crew. 

Yessssss!  No problems ordering from simMarket and downloading now.  Won't be able to play with it for a couple hours, though.  Update price from Pilot Edition was $25.18, a very modest price IMO for all the new features.

• Upvote 1

YEE-Haw! Downloading from Just Flight, after the upgrade offer, and some saved bonus points, I paid the grand total of $7.50.  :dance::Party:

Cheers, Craig

YEE-Haw! Downloading from Just Flight, after the upgrade offer, and some saved bonus points, I paid the grand total of $7.50.  :dance::Party:

Cheers, Craig

Same here Craig...upgrade price minus JF points equaled $18 ....somebody call the cops i just stole a dash-8  !!!

• Upvote 2

Does it work flawlessly in P3Dv3? The webpage only mentions P3Dv2... I'm getting it anyway because at some point it will be fully compatible with v3, but I just would like to here some feedback from those who tried.

I says on the website, P3D v.2 or higher, so it should work in v.3.

It also says: 

• P3D v3 compatibility available via beta patch, available for download from account after purchase

Cheers, Craig

I went to purchase from Just Flight website however it's not applying the discount upgrade price?

Did you have this issue?

Hirdy

NOTE:  Disregard.  All sorted.

Cheers, Craig

I'm jealous! I had to pay every bit of $27, but I'm not complaining.  I'd have paid twice that and felt like I was getting a deal  :wub:

Yes I got that email too but the problem is, I think I am a rank amateur so I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to fly the pro version or if I could tell the difference. I know how to turn it on. does that count?

Yes I got that email too but the problem is, I think I am a rank amateur so I am not sure if it is appropriate for me to fly the pro version or if I could tell the difference. I know how to turn it on. does that count?

I don't have it yet, but I would say PRO features like Touch Control Steering and the HGS system will make the aircraft easier to fly. Having speed and vector information out the front window would have made my first dozen or so approaches in the Q400 a lot more stable!

As per usual FS pilotshop is the last out the gate...no mention of it on their site :(

Just completed my first flight, a short hop from Montreal to Quebec City, In P3D3. All I can say is NICE!

Now, i'm off to do some reading up on the new systems panel, etc.

Cheers Craig.

@FSXtreme, I hear ya. I too, would have paid double. She's an incredible piece, and worth every penny. Even at $90.

Didn't get to play around with it as much as I was hoping to this evening -- has TCS not been implemented yet?  The "TCS" button on the yoke is not live and I haven't seen any mention of it in the documentation (but admittedly I have not given the docs an in-depth look).

Am I also correct in understanding that by default the controller axes are still going through FSX and to circumvent that requires editing a config file?

What I've seen does look good, and I don't see any significant hit to FPS!

Am not sure how this is going to work?

Got a email to buy at the discount price, all that's fine, but whats this about needing a patch to run it in P3D v3? really!!! a new product comes out and we need a patch.

I can only see patch 1.017RC2 and it comes with a huge list.....but says its for Pilot edition v1.016

I looked at there web site and the only one I see is one for the pilot edition. Is that the right one?

Have you guys installed this patch or is it all working fine out of the box?

A very messy/unclear release for P3D v3 users. 

I've just bought it because with discount and points it was £12.! Version 1.018  :fool: The Doc's only say 2.5

Am not sure how this is going to work?

Got a email to buy at the discount price, all that's fine, but whats this about needing a patch to run it in P3D v3? really!!! a new product comes out and we need a patch.

I can only see patch 1.017RC2 and it comes with a huge list.....but says its for Pilot edition v1.016

I looked at there web site and the only one I see is one for the pilot edition. Is that the right one?

Have you guys installed this patch or is it all working fine out of the box?

A very messy/unclear release for P3D v3 users. 

I've just bought it because with discount and points it was £12.! Version 1.018  :fool: The Doc's only say 2.5

On the Majestic forum they say that you just have to login to the user area on their site and there you can download the patch. I guess it means just replacing one single dll. So that shouldn't be too much of a hassle. I will try it tonight...

Will have a look Carlo, thanks.

EDIT: Got the patch Carlo, will install everything tonight. Thanks for the info

If you don't care about shared cockpit, what is the major driver to upgrade?  I rarely use failures, so it boils down to weather radar, I think.  CWS would not be something I think I would use as I have no problems hand flying the current pilot edition. Anything else I am missing ?

If you don't care about shared cockpit, what is the major driver to upgrade?  I rarely use failures, so it boils down to weather radar, I think.  CWS would not be something I think I would use as I have no problems hand flying the current pilot edition. Anything else I am missing ?

There is a HUD in this version

Hi all

Does the q400 Pro have ILS autoland capabilities?

Cheers

Jay