Sign in to follow this  
ltbatower

Best 737 !

WOW!!!! These look real amazing pictures.... I love this aircraft. The ambient and dynamic environment you get. Makes it really feel like you are flying it (this is coming from a real pilot)

Beautiful shots! Have to agree with you it is the best.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

Beautiful aircraft and beautiful scenery. What are you using there? The ground looks very realistic.

The Iberia livery looks kinda odd on a 737. Iberia did fly 737-300/400 at some point for a very brief period of time, I think those were wet-leased though.

And here the 4 tail-numbers of "Iberia's" -300s: https://www.planespotters.net/production-list/search?fleet=Iberia&manufacturer=Boeing&subtype=737-300&fleetStatus=historic

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it

Jaime Beneyto

My Flight Simulation videos [English & Spanish]

The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload, go to the White Zone!

Gorgeous shots and aircraft !

It's not available for now on my system, I'm not given to enjoy it as you do ! Please guys, have a thought for those who are in my situation the next time you enter that cockpit. :smile:

Enjoy !

Pascal

Wonderful!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

WOW, amazing! Are you using Real Terra Haze? I can never seem to get a setting like that...

• Upvote 1

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth