Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29JUN16] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - Tech Testing Commences

Is the price for the 747+ expansion going to be the same as 777 or cheaper.Talking about p3d versions

Is the price for the 747+ expansion going to be the same as 777 or cheaper.Talking about p3d versions

My guess is that will be in the same range of the T7.

because it has two more engines than the 777, it's going to be more expensive. I kid you not. True story!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

because it has two more engines than the 777, it's going to be more expensive. I kid you not. True story!

I'm taking that as a bit of humor, but please be careful as some might not see it as the same.

As an official note: we haven't set a price yet.

Kyle Rodgers

Well my wife was informed that i would be making this purchase as soon as it is released, I will wager a guess we would probably look at the same price as the 777, because even with 4 engines the thrust produced is very similar to the trust produced by those monstrosities on each wing pylon of the 777!!!!

Kyle et al. Just some humor on a monday! 

I'm taking that as a bit of humor, but please be careful as some might not see it as the same.

As an official note: we haven't set a price yet.

you're right I was totally joking but I understand what you're saying as well. I'll tone it down.

Well my wife was informed that i would be making this purchase as soon as it is released, I will wager a guess we would probably look at the same price as the 777, because even with 4 engines the thrust produced is very similar to the trust produced by those monstrosities on each wing pylon of the 777!!!!

Kyle et al. Just some humor on a monday!

hahaha I told my wife I'd be buying this thing for the past few months. She's very well aware of it. It's funny how they need to know these things.

Matt kubanda

I heard it was going to have the option for a 5th engine.

you're right I was totally joking but I understand what you're saying as well. I'll tone it down.

It's not a huge deal, but I did want to nip this one in the bud before various people/sites picked it up as news because their best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who browses the PMDG section of the AVSIM forums (I'm hoping people get that reference...if not, click).

Despite how we can occasionally appear here in the forum, we do actually appreciate a good joke (just ask RSR about the effectiveness of the DC-3's new landing lights, and how he knows). No lines crossed, really. I just didn't want to have to deal with the fallout of someone dragging your comment across said line and down the block because they didn't understand aforementioned humor.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

It's not a huge deal, but I did want to nip this one in the bud before various people/sites picked it up as news because their best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who browses the PMDG section of the AVSIM forums (I'm hoping people get that reference...if not, click).

Despite how we can occasionally appear here in the forum, we do actually appreciate a good joke (just ask RSR about the effectiveness of the DC-3's new landing lights, and how he knows). No lines crossed, really. I just didn't want to have to deal with the fallout of someone dragging your comment across said line and down the block because they didn't understand aforementioned humor.

I totally understand. My humor and sarcasm on these forums can be a bit brash at times and quite frankly, completely missed by others. Anywho, I'll keep this in mind when I want to fire off a joke or a sarcastic thread. At least you got it though hahaha

Matt kubanda

Pictures.. Oh god pictures.. When will we get more pictures

With all the improvements PMDG has learned since the original 747, I have wondered if the handoff to the beta testers will go quicker than previous airframes? Or has the addition of newer, updated features made the testing process longer. I've always wondered about this from a developers viewpoint. Now I'm not asking for any type of release timeframe, as testing always shoots them dates to hell and back. Maybe Kyle or one of the devs could share some insight on this.