Sign in to follow this  
pcubine

It's Getting Closer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Go to www.flickr.com or to www.imgur.com, they are just made to help people posting screenshots (and videos too, I guess, but never tried) at forums.

Cheers, Ed

ht

Probably because you're not using a proper link. It must end in JPG. Dropbox and Google Photos will not do this (though the latter used to).

I use Imageshack and this was the link I was provided for Forums - Large images - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/hZzye3.jpg. Paste this link into URL box and this Forum freezes. I exchanged PMs with Jim Young per this link - http://www.avsim.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=69335&st=0#msg179222 I have given up on it for right now.

I use Imageshack and this was the link I was provided for Forums - Large images - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/hZzye3.jpg. Paste this link into URL box and this Forum freezes. I exchanged PMs with Jim Young per this link - http://www.avsim.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=69335&st=0#msg179222 I have given up on it for right now.

hZzye3.jpg

Manually type the IMG and /IMG to sidestep the issue:

[IMG= <paste the link>]

If anything, it's probably your computer or your browser with the issue, so it's useless to go back and forth with a forum admin about it.

Manually type the IMG and /IMG to sidestep the issue:

[img= <paste the link>]
If anything, it's probably your computer or your browser with the issue, so it's useless to go back and forth with a forum admin about it.

Kyle

I will try your suggestion and see what happens. Thanks.

UAL 837 KSFO-RJAA flown with N127UA, arriving Narita. I caught it as nose was lowering to runway but missed the puffs of smoke:

N127UAarrRJAA_zpsv2ykpof7.jpg

• Upvote 3

Does the fact that people can apply rw liveries suggest that it's even closer? I only say this because i've only seen the PMDG livery so far.

Does the fact that people can apply rw liveries suggest that it's even closer? I only say this because i've only seen the PMDG livery so far.

Hopefully 

hahaha you must be new here. Shes not coming in 2016 bro, February perhaps.

hahaha you must be new here. Shes not coming in 2016 bro, February perhaps.

nah i'm not, i've been around for years. I know the possibility of this year is slim, I just can't recall rw liveries on the T7 during BETA.

How does it compare the the iFly 747?

Seriously? How does Ford compare to Mercedes?

One has a working relationship with Boeing (PMDG) and the other one doesn't, maybe that will help determine which is better.

nah i'm not, i've been around for years. I know the possibility of this year is slim, I just can't recall rw liveries on the T7 during BETA.

I do. Korean air, Aerologic and Fedex

Click on link for screenshot of 744 V3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2851o8k141qimf/ATLAS_AIR.jpg?dl=0. I still can't post screenshots in this Forum.

Sweet livery Michael!   Hehe that was going to be one of the 1st livery I transferred over from my 777F paint.  I've already done the gold Atlas for another 747, the PMDG 744 will wear it as well.  :wink:

UPS and Cathay bare metal as well.

Can't wait for this one!

I do. Korean air, Aerologic and Fedex

Hehe, my memory isn't serving me well, at least it's nice to see some rw liveries anyway. Does anyone have a BA livery yet, seen as they are the main operator?  :wink:

Hehe, my memory isn't serving me well, at least it's nice to see some rw liveries anyway. Does anyone have a BA livery yet, seen as they are the main operator?  :wink:

Not to forget Lufthansa. But fearing that by the time PMDG gets this bird to us, more PAX-operators will part with the B744 I will have to revive some in my Sim.