Sign in to follow this  
ST1322

GSX - pushback vibrations

What's quite different? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same issue as this topic is about the new build in camera shaking effect engaging due to the nosewheel fighting the GSX pushback steering, not some form of stuttering that may be caused by GSX.

Just saying, it's not the same as with the 777.  Not the bypass pin issue. 

It is not only with the Queen..it happens also with FSL Airbus...but so far it seems to be happening only to users of Chase Plane camera which have also GSX installed...what kind of camera do you use ?

Ezio

Do not use Chase Plane.

Steve Giblin

I'm not using any chase camera or any other camera add on. Shaking is during pushback and shows front gear shaking. Pushback done, rest of the flight is smooth.

Tom Link

Flightbeam KSFO HD, 744 V3, GSX (1.9.11), FS Real Time, AS 2016

Violent shaking in VC and of nosewheel during pushback as well. Do not see NWS disabled indication during pushback (if there is any). 

I use a separate axis for NWS setup through FSUIPC. 

The rest of taxi is smooth as well. 

Just saying, it's not the same as with the 777.  Not the bypass pin issue. 

It is the same issue as with the 777 but the 747 has camera shaking effects included that get triggered by this, that's why everyone here is noticing it. You can disable these shaking effects in the FMC options under "Simulation".

No issues here, works flawlessly.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

It is the same issue as with the 777 but the 747 has camera shaking effects included that get triggered by this, that's why everyone here is noticing it. You can disable these shaking effects in the FMC options under "Simulation".

Disabling PMDG's head movement features doesn't fix this issue. 

Alex Pugh

I wonder how complex it would be for PMDG to make its own pushback routines more advanced, with groundcrew people and pushback tractor modelled.

spacer.png

I wonder how complex it would be for PMDG to make its own pushback routines more advanced, with groundcrew people and pushback tractor modelled.

A while ago, somebody asked if different style headrests were available, and I think Kyle responded and said they had already reached the animation limits. So sounds like it might not have been possible.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Hi, having the same issue. Pushback by GSX is creating a heavy shaking. Any possibility to solve : Or is it more to address to GSX ?

thanks

JM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

Hello,
According to FSDT forum, they are working with PMDG to sort this problem and hopefully will get it fixed later. There need to be changes in both GSX and PMDG IIRC.
Looking for that topic to quote it here.
Cheers.
Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

many thanks for info !

JM

Hello,

This is the actual confirmation from virtuali in FSDT forum.

We haven't configured the cargo variants differently yet.

The 747 support is far from being complete, since we also need some cooperation from PMDG to support our Bypass system, in order to prevent some animation issues during Pushback. As explained in other threads, we are already in contact with them, because it will require a small airplane patch too so, of course, when this is done, we'll surely revisit the configuration for all the variants.

Cheers.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I'd like to see PMDG's response to FSDT about working to make the 747 play nice with GSX.

Alex Pugh

This is great to know.  I was trying to figure out why pushback felt so strange.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Good day everyone,

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I still have issues with the pushback with the 747v3 and GSX. Has any solution been found? I am running the latest version of GSX and also the updated 747v3.

From the silence on this post I am guessing that the issue might be resolved, but as said, still bouncing around in the cockpit on pushback here...

Thanks!

Sander