Drumcode

NGX is released for v4

Recommended Posts

Finally. Go get it lads. This will be a busy rest of the week for scenery investments. Bring it on. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No. It is not yet out for download. PMDG only updated the operation center wit p3dv4 modules for NGX. I hope this indicates that the NGX will be available soon.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

No. It is not yet out for download. PMDG only updated the operation center wit p3dv4 modules for NGX. I hope this indicates that the NGX will be available soon.

No, it actually is out for download. Read the official statement here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

No, it actually is out for download. Read the official statement here.

 

 

Even better. Then it was my mistake to read only the official ngx product page where it it still stated that it is not yet out. Should better know and read forum announcements.
 

Share this post


Link to post

It will be interesting to see how this PMDG release will be conceived now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive, aged offering. They better fasten their seatbelts.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

It will be interesting to see how PMDG will do now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive offering. Tough times ahead.

I would not call the zibo mod superior to the PMDG. It is amazing for a freeware mod but it still lacks systems depth and the AP/AT Logic and FMC isn't quite there yet. It is on its way though.

I feel that the IXEG 737 is the worthy adversary for PMDG  even though it is a classic. But in terms of immersion and system depth, it is the best 737 out there for X-plane in my own opinion and is right up there near PMDG.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

They better fasten their seatbelts.

You better fasten your seatbelt because the PMDGers are gonna have a go at you, boy howdy! Grabbin' my popcorn now!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

It is amazing for a freeware mod but it still lacks systems depth and the AP/AT Logic and FMC isn't quite there yet. It is on its way though.

As you said, with its daily updates, it is a matter tim until it's complete. And in terms of system depth, it can't get better than complete. In other areas (cockpit, flight model, graphical features and especially sound) it has already surpassed the PMDG, but of course that's an unfair comparison as the underlying P3D tech is 10+ years old.

 

8 minutes ago, garrett_frank said:

You better fasten your seatbelt because the PMDGers are gonna have a go at you, boy howdy! Grabbin' my popcorn now!

Yawn. Bring em on.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Sign with your name, don't dare to paragon any addon with PMDG NGX.

Ever!:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post

Oh boy, here comes the X-Plane fans riding the PMDG hate train. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Oh boy, here comes the X-Plane ###### riding the PMDG hate train. 

It's not a PMDG hate train at all, it's a valid question. At least on reddit, people are already mocking PMDG.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

It's not a PMDG hate train at all, it's a valid question. At least on reddit, people are already mocking PMDG.

Oh, Reddit is mocking PMDG. Guess it's okay for you to be obnoxious on AVSIM then, my bad.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post

Has the 777 autobrake issue been fixed?? 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, tooting said:

Has the 777 autobrake issue been fixed?? 

yes it is fixed :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Colonel X said:

It will be interesting to see how this PMDG release will be conceived now that the default 737 in X-Plane (with free Zibo mod) is superior to their expensive, aged offering. They better fasten their seatbelts.

Funny.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.