Nisse Padda

AI Traffic for P3Dv4

Hi

Wwhat AI Traffic program are working with P 3dv4 ?

What do you recomented ?

thx

Nils

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

MyTraffic 6 works just fine.

Vic

I don't recommend MyTraffic 6. The included models are way, way behind the times. Not acceptable IMHO. Ultimate Traffic Live is my choice at the moment. It's not perfect (some of the models included are actually the MyTraffic 6 ones used under license from that developer) but all the rest are of much better quality. It has a very nice user interface that makes it extremely easy to add your own repaints and AI models if you want.

MT6 isn't perfect and, with Burkhard having health issues, it's not going to be developed further for a while.  But, for me, it's still the best plug and play, all-in-one solution with airline, GA, military and cargo.  When UT Live adds military and cargo out of the box, I'll certainly give it a try.

1 hour ago, molleh said:

I don't recommend MyTraffic 6. The included models are way, way behind the times. Not acceptable IMHO. Ultimate Traffic Live is my choice at the moment. It's not perfect (some of the models included are actually the MyTraffic 6 ones used under license from that developer) but all the rest are of much better quality. It has a very nice user interface that makes it extremely easy to add your own repaints and AI models if you want.

You should add that UTL has no cargo or military flights and that many of the commercial liveries are out of date. The latter issue has been addressed by the developers and they have stated that they intend to update the liveries at some point in time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

You should add that UTL has no cargo or military flights and that many of the commercial liveries are out of date. The latter issue has been addressed by the developers and they have stated that they intend to update the liveries at some point in time.

Yes, that's very true, a big downside of UTL. However, there is no AI program that "does it all" so to speak, in terms of model quality, variety, up-to-date-ness, user interface, etc. You have to pick your priorities with all of them. :(

MT6 is working flawlessly for me too, although I do accept people's points about the poor texturing. It does need to be overhauled. But from a stability point of view it runs perfectly.

Do any of these work while flying online?  I am trying to figure out if there is anything that will give you AI while on the ground at an airport but not interfere with real ATC online.

I'm using UTL, but I have been a fan of Ultimate Traffic since it was first released for FS2002. Yup, it only has scheduled airlines, many repaints are outdated or non existent and the UTL is still in a paid beta. The beauty of UT is how awesome your traffic can be once you put the work into it.

If you want something ready to go right now, UTL isn't the best option, The beta is probably only good for people that are very familiar with UT, but if you can wait, keep an eye on UTL.

World of AI does work, but some models dont display correctly (they are probably fs9 models). 

Couple it with

for real live traffic.

When are they going to make a new ultimate traffic ut2 is still rubbish alot of the aircraft don't even have the proper engine types on woai is the best but doesn't work well with p3d.

9 minutes ago, kurtb said:

try spai

Please do not promote piracy here at Avsim, next mention gets reported, ok

4 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

When are they going to make a new ultimate traffic ut2 is still rubbish alot of the aircraft don't even have the proper engine types on woai is the best but doesn't work well with p3d.

That would be UTL

18 hours ago, duckbilled said:

That would be UTL

When will that be released

2 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

When will that be released

It is in a paid beta. You can but it now. It works, but YMMV.

The developer has been very involved in the beta and the forum has been very active. Check out the forum to see what you would be getting into.

I'v been wondering this myself.  So as of now, there doesn't seem to much good stuff available.

Simpler models as in MT6 do not look as good, agreed. But they allow for better frame rates.
Important argument IMO.

Regards
FRank

3 hours ago, mdata said:

Simpler models as in MT6 do not look as good, agreed. But they allow for better frame rates.
Important argument IMO.

Regards
FRank

Right - at this point in time for what I need, MT6 offers the proper combination of passenger, GA, military and cargo aircraft along with a wide range of models.  I would hope, over time, that we have some better, more up-to-date options.