MattM1121

Is this book really that good?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The cheapest version of the book is $997 used.  There are many, many other commercial and free sources of similar information that can be found by searching the internet.  It's your money, but if it was mine I wouldn't spend it on that book.

1 minute ago, vp49p3 said:

The cheapest version of the book is $997 used.  There are many, many other commercial and free sources of similar information that can be found by searching the internet.  It's your money, but if it was mine I wouldn't spend it on that book.

I might add that the book is 17 years out of date.

Yeah, it's really that good, i bought three of those last month......new ones..

Just kidding offcourse. My god, one could take flight lessons for the price of a couple of those books.

And i might add; i just checked Amazon.co.uk and it sells there for £ 7.32. So i just saved you about 900 dollars!!!

Sorry folks, I should have been a little more articulate about it being a joke. I thought others might find it amusing that a Flight Instrument handbook was going for more than $3k.

Oh the bloody nerve! Wanting $3,228.01 and then demanding another $3.99 for shipping!!! :uah:

(The above is snark, just to be clear)

$3228??  I think I was able to do my entire Instrument rating for not much more than that back in 1993!!:laugh: