Sign in to follow this  
ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

On 8/5/2017 at 3:07 PM, Mitch24 said:

Autopilot issue is fixed with latest hot fix. I was able to finally do a full flight with the CRJ. It's fun but certainly not used to having to constantly be watching my speed. Def different. 

When you say the AP issue is fixed, do you mean you can now get it to engage as long as you're following FD guidance, even if you don't have the aircraft precisely trimmed?

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

5 hours ago, JDWalley said:

When you say the AP issue is fixed, do you mean you can now get it to engage as long as you're following FD guidance, even if you don't have the aircraft precisely trimmed?

From Mathijs:

AP: Sensitivity for autopilot disconnect feature due to aileron, elevator or rudder input decreased to avoid unwanted disconnects with unprecise control hardware

when aircraft banks either left ore right in a turn ,it is not smooth it slides from one position to the next until the full turn is achieved, what could be the problem?

I have asked on aerosoft forum but will ask here as well how do you save restore a flight does not seem to work . Even panel reload does not fill all back in especially the fmc. Any got this to work.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

3 hours ago, kurtb said:

when aircraft banks either left ore right in a turn ,it is not smooth it slides from one position to the next until the full turn is achieved, what could be the problem?

I noticed this to!  It starts to bank then almost levels off then starts to bank again.  

New update to CRJ released (1.0.05)

Rev 251 / 1.0.0.5
- [Added] AP: switch auto-coordination on when autopilot is on
- [Fixed] FMS: Radio page now accepts COM frequencies with less than 3 decimal places (i.e. 122.8 instead of 122.800)
- [Fixed] FMS: Can not enter a direct airway after a SID ending with a (VECT) leg
- [Fixed] FMS: Auto-sequencing after SID or before STAR
- [Fixed] FMS: Long directs now following the line
- [Fixed] AP: FD commanding additional bank angle shortly before reaching selected heading in HDG HOLD when AP is off
- [Added] DAVE: New aircraft state "Turnaround" to simulate aircraft state after the first flight of the day
- [Fixed] FMS: Multiple improvements in SID and STAR tracking
- [Fixed] MFD: Radius to Fix drawing routine
- [Fixed] MFD: Course/Heading to Intercept Next Leg drawing routine
- [Fixed] General: Improved loading and saving of aircraft state with a flight
- [Fixed] Improved flaps extension/rectraction effects
- [Fixed] Improved localizer and glideslope capture
- [Fixed] FMS: Error in the calculation of the number of pages on the ARRIVAL page
- [Fixed] FMS: De-selecting a STAR now also clears the STAR to enroute transition
- [Fixed] 2D MCDUs are now resizable and should no longer have issues with mixed resolution setups (4K + 1080)
- [Fixed] FMS: STARs with multiple STAR->Approach transitions are now show the correct available runways
- [Fixed] FMS: FMS keyboard input is now stopped while modal P3D dialog windows (for example Go To Airport) are open
- [Fixed] HGS: FPV and flight director source data dampening (less jittering)
- [Fixed] FMS: A CTD when entering a runway that doesn't have an opposite end in the nav data (i.e. EDDF Rwy 18)
- [Fixed] FMS: SID waypoints are now inserted in the correct order if the STAR has been selected before the departure runway and SID
- [Fixed] FMS: Switching the runway no longer causes the STAR to be reset to start
- [Fixed] Gear: Reduced the brake cooldown times during flight (gear retracted)
- [Fixed] MFD: Removed overlapping HDG bug digital indication
- [Fixed] PFD: Glideslope not visible in right PFD
- [Fixed] PFD: Advisory VNAV path indicator no longer shows positive vertical speed
- [Fixed] EGPWS: Terrain mode lock now released after terrain alert is over
- [Fixed] Elec: ADG deploying after loading scenario in the air
- [Fixed] Elec: AC Bus Auto Xfer disabled after loading scenario in the air
- [Fixed] AP: Autopilot deactivating after loading scenario

- [Fixed] Customers moaning about lack of autothrottle :laugh:

• Upvote 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

42 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I'm not sure there's a fix for that one! ;)

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

57 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I just don't get it.

Well I do, too many people jumping straight into flying 737's before they can even manage a Cessna.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GHarrall said:

I just don't get it.

Well I do, too many people jumping straight into flying 737's before they can even manage a Cessna.

I agree. I just purchased it and am wondering what all the fuss is all about. The systems modeling in this is very good and compares to any other FS aircraft. What else do people want...? I think my only complaint would be the low def VC but I can live with it.

Shez

• Upvote 2

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

In an a/c like the CRJ that uses a FMS but does not have an autothrottle (I think this is the case for the CRJ in the RW as well), am I correct that the FMS still provides target airspeed info to meet, for example, a waypoint airspeed restriction or to meet descent or climb requirements, and it is just up to the pilot to manage the throttles accordingly? Is there an associated airspeed display somewhere to let the pilot know if the a/c is meeting the FMS airspeed target?

Thx,

Al.

4 hours ago, GHarrall said:

So what?  It's flight simulation, therefore people can do whatever they want to do.  If some simmers are happy flying "auto everything", so be it.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

So what?  It's flight simulation, therefore people can do whatever they want to do.  If some simmers are happy flying "auto everything", so be it.

Fine. Then don't start complaining about lack of 'auto' when the real aircraft doesn't have 'auto'.

Personally, I don't see any satisfaction in trying to run before you can walk.