ieydis

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released!!!

merged from prior thread - CRJ has been released

Tue or Weds is the official word.  Only 8 year wait.  Hope its worth it fellas.

:biggrin:

Ilya

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Think I will wait for the reviews after such a long time.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ieydis said:

Ilya

got a link?

I'll wait for the reviews , not a day 1 purchase.

This will fill the void the ERJ left when I moved to V4. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

Really? I am a bit skeptical about the CRJ release date.

It doesn't actually say anything about being released in the next day or two. 

3 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

It doesn't actually say anything about being released in the next day or two. 

Yes it does. Late tomorrow possibly, more likely early Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, ukplane1 said:

I'll wait for the reviews , not a day 1 purchase.

Okay, fine.  I've been flying it for over a year, and I love the aircraft.  Understand that the systems on a CRJ-700/900 are different than Boeing or Airbus, so one will have to learn and get used to it.  But once that's done, I'm confident people will love this product.

Incidentally, there are probably one or two people around here who know that I would never recommend any flight sim product unless I would buy and use it myself, and I have very high/demanding standards for flight sim products.  I give it a solid buy recommendation for those who enjoy flying regional airliners.  I really love flying her.

My very best wishes.

• Upvote 9

I am not even all that interested in the CRJ but I find myself wrapped up in the anticipation.  I'm sitting here with my mouth mentally hanging open.  Is the wait finally over?  Really?  It's like I'm watching a water drop on my faucet...letting go...finally about to fall.  Like my dog looks when I tease him with a hot dog...the anguish on his face.  Like a man walking out of the desert and he sees a distant house...is it real?  Add this wait to the list of famous anticipations:  Like a simmer waiting for the release of the CRJ.  After long last, they click on the "buy" button and...it works!  It works!  My god it finally works!  Quick!  Before I lose my card or my wife buys something else!  Land ho!  "Thirty degrees to starboard! Straight on!"  Type the number....slowly...slowly...and the expiration date.  Memories of a Red Rider BB gun.  Stop it!  Focus on the keys.  Focus.  Click the pay button.  Click it!  And then...and then... Thoughts float buy.  It'll be declined, please have enough.  "Payment successful."  At long last the drought is over.  Rain.  Glorious rain from the heavens!  It's finally here!

And so it goes.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ieydis said:

Ilya

I've got the Virtualcol CRJ...what more do you need?? ;-)

7 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

I've got the Virtualcol CRJ...what more do you need?? ;-)

It's no FSL A320, but in fairness, you don't need a super fast GPU with the Virtualcol one for a kick off, whereas I suspect the Aerosoft one might need a bit more in that department. As with most things flight sim, everything has its merits. :cool:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, fine.  I've been flying it for over a year, and I love the aircraft.  Understand that the systems on a CRJ-700/900 are different than Boeing or Airbus, so one will have to learn and get used to it.  But once that's done, I'm confident people will love this product.

Incidentally, there are probably one or two people around here who know that I would never recommend any flight sim product unless I would buy and use it myself, and I have very high/demanding standards for flight sim products.  I give it a solid buy recommendation for those who enjoy flying regional airliners.  I really love flying her.

My very best wishes.

I hope they release a in-depth tutorial with it.

Is there a manual we can read up on to learn the systems? I thought there was one released earlier.

Disregard, found the AOM on the aerosoft forums. 

I will believe it when I see it. 

And what is taking so long with their Heathrow product...geez. I just got the 737 so I am not sure if I will get the CRJ right away. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

My very best wishes.

What Dave said....

35 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

I will believe it when I see it. 

And what is taking so long with their Heathrow product...geez. I just got the 737 so I am not sure if I will get the CRJ right away. 

+1

Aerosoft is Famous for 8 year delays and false release dates, ESPECIALLY with the CRJ. I would say there is a 99% chance it won't be released. 

8 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

+1

Aerosoft is Famous for 8 year delays and false release dates, ESPECIALLY with the CRJ. I would say there is a 99% chance it won't be released. 

ever?  I'll take that bet.  If it releases you have to buy me a copy,  if not, I'll buy you the virtualcol  version.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

ever?  I'll take that bet.  If it releases you have to buy me a copy,  if not, I'll buy you the virtualcol  version.

Clever. I meant on the release date

I'm sure that will be a winner and a decent seller also. But I'm pretty happy with the TFDi B717, so I'm going to wait and see how the CRJ reviews look.

15 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

+1

Unless there is a massive bug in the installer itself (highly unlikely), you can take it to the bank that the CRJ is really, truly going to release in the next two or three days.

2 hours ago, Ce_Zeta said:

Really? I am a bit skeptical about the CRJ release date.

Some of you have probably seen this "talking dog" video before... substitute "CRJ" for "kitten" in the dialog😁

• Upvote 1