Sign in to follow this  
gboz

REX TD Enhanced nearly here

http://www.rexsimulations.com/texturedirect.html

These two items caught my eye:

:New unique types of cloud base structures.
:Low/Mid-level 3D clouds, including Stratus, Cumulonimbus, Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Altostratus and Altocumulus.

gb.

• Upvote 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Looks nice! I hope it will be a free upgrade for existing owners.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

14 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I hope it will be a free upgrade for existing owners.

We have to take care of our developers to ensure they stay with us, so (strangely enough) I'm hoping REX charges a small upgrade fee for this.  This is only because of all the new files and capabilites that were produced, they worked on them and should be compensated for their work, otherwise they're just a freeware developer.  Moreover, this is far more than just an update.

I know, none of us want to pay for anything we don't have to, but there is a bigger picture, one that means keeping a great developer in our community.

Best wishes.

NOTE: I have no current affiliation with REX.

• Upvote 5

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

59 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We have to take care of our developers to ensure they stay with us, so (strangely enough) I'm hoping REX charges a small upgrade fee for this.  This is only because of all the new files and capabilites that were produced, they worked on them and should be compensated for their work, otherwise they're just a freeware developer.  Moreover, this is far more than just an update.

I know, none of us want to pay for anything we don't have to, but there is a bigger picture, one that means keeping a great developer in our community.

Best wishes.

Well it will be free if you already own Rex 4.

This is FREE for our customers. 

As it stands now:

• All stores have the updated full version of Texture Direct Enhanced Edition. When they will have it ready we don't know and have no control over.
  • The download update for Texture Direct Enhanced Edition is ready and available on our forum.
  • No need to get it from the forum as the update for Texture Direct Enhanced Edition is live within the application itself. Simply open Texture Direct and you will be notified of the update.
  • The full version of Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition will be sent to all the stores later this week when ready and the update for that version will be available at that time. 
  • Upvote 4

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Best wishes.

I hope they don't charge. I purchased HD Airports on release and think its terrible!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

1 hour ago, YukonPete said:

I hope they don't charge. I purchased HD Airports on release and think its terrible!

Did you make sure to follow the user manual when it came to the proper settings?  I don't see you at our forum, did you seek help?

• Upvote 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

2 hours ago, timest said:

This is FREE for our customers. 

As it stands now:

• All stores have the updated full version of Texture Direct Enhanced Edition. When they will have it ready we don't know and have no control over.
  • The download update for Texture Direct Enhanced Edition is ready and available on our forum.
  • No need to get it from the forum as the update for Texture Direct Enhanced Edition is live within the application itself. Simply open Texture Direct and you will be notified of the update.
  • The full version of Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition will be sent to all the stores later this week when ready and the update for that version will be available at that time. 

Thank you for all the effort and hard work. Yet another valued developer who takes time to ensure their products are truly compatible. And at no extra cost to us. Appreciated.

• Upvote 3

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Indeed!
Thank you very much Tim and Reed!
Downloading right now.
Happy to use REX again now with v4!

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Just downloaded and installed REX 4 SP 7 from REX site.

Jac

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

Hi everyone

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has tried it yet  .....

I use ASCA and would be interested to know how it interacts with Dynamic and Global modes

Cheers

Paul

Same question as Paul_. I'm waiting for the installer with soft clouds  and..in the meantime I would like to know how will I use  texture direct with asca ?

Thanks

I'm liking this. I just spent $200 last week on orbx products with their great sale. 

I'm buying this rex product straight away. Damn this hobby that I love 😉

My wife is going to kick me out of the house if she finds out! LoL

• Upvote 3