Sign in to follow this  
jbrett2634

Best scenery ever?

34 minutes ago, jbrett2634 said:

Yeah, I've learned my lesson - question marks don't mean "I think this scenery is amazing and maybe the best I've seen... isn't it great everyone?" but instead "let's all fight and bicker over flight sims and see who I can bait into showing anger today." 

No more question marks from me. 

Are you sure? She what I did again? Alright I am done! Exclamation Point!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

1 hour ago, jbrett2634 said:

Yeah, I've learned my lesson - question marks don't mean "I think this scenery is amazing and maybe the best I've seen... isn't it great everyone?" but instead "let's all fight and bicker over flight sims and see who I can bait into showing anger today." 

No more question marks from me. 

LOL 

Simmers being simmers. Just ignore those angry simmers, they spend more time in the forums than flying.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

On 8/24/2017 at 0:33 PM, GHarrall said:

Well, it was clear the question mark was there. Therefore its normal to assume that there will be differences of opinion. Which is exactly what happened. Question mark or no question mark, its still a baited topic title and Im sure it got the responses accordingly.

You really have a problem admitting when you are a wrong huh? Your preference has been stated ad nausea but you continue to talk yourself through this loop of logic that you are right and we are all wrong. Seems ironic. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

1 hour ago, TheFlightSimGuy said:

You really have a problem admitting when you are a wrong huh? Your preference has been stated ad nausea but you continue to talk yourself through this loop of logic that you are right and we are all wrong. Seems ironic. 

What are you on about? 

There are no facts here. Only opinions regarding if this is the best scenery ever (?) Last time I checked it was normal for people to have differences of opinion, especially when you invite the opinions with such a topic title. 

There is nothing to admit I'm "wrong" about. You have your opinion, I have mine and many other have theirs. There is no right or wrong in this case. 

Im not even anti FSW. I simply believe there is nothing drastically new here that we haven't already seen in several other sims. I include, p3d, fsx, xp11 and FS2 in that list. 

I also agreed that the FSW clouds and rain are better than most of those other sims.

• Upvote 1

If you guy's can't get along I'll have to move this....oh wait a minute...I am not a moderator...my bad! I have to admit at least the conversation got a little bit more civil. Are we done here! Notice I put an exclamation point where there should have been a question mark. Trying to trick the Anti-Question Mark Software, that the other member posted about? Dang a question mark got through! Stupid anti-question mark software, I want a refund :)

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Can I put my spoon to the soup too? OK, it's not the best. The award for best scenery goes to....MS Flight, hands down. Thank you.

-eelis-

Now come on .......... everyone knows FS95 was the best!

Sorry for the late reply to an earlier post, but.....that XPlane video of "GB Pro" seems to be displaying hideously LOW resolution ground textures. What's that all about? :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Sorry for the late reply to an earlier post, but.....that XPlane video of "GB Pro" seems to be displaying hideously LOW resolution ground textures. What's that all about? :huh:

Hoping the thread doesn't get hijacked from FSW, but evidently the user making the video you mention has used low resolution ground textures for the scenery. As you may know, the mentioned flight sim has no problems using the highest resolution orthophotos. With the added bonus that its rendering engine makes blurries impossible.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Thinking about porting some of my excellent high rez scenery over to FSW.  Can't imagine how this would look with FSW weather effects.  This is Burlington, VT from P3D

hlMuads.jpg

Hmmm Question marks are over rated. I asked a question on page 2 and never got an answer lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.