Look great, nice bird thx for this repaint.

Ron -

Absolutely fantastic, thank you. I had asked Kerry about it a few months ago. As I had the opportunity to fly on that exact plane earlier this year.

Thank you so much!

Sent you a PM as well.

From what truly should be a genuine nominee for a Flight Sim Hall of Fame...  Great work again, Ron!

Thank you folks, I appreciate it. But please, no more requests. I generally don't do requests or fictionals or registration changes. I am flattered that you ask though. Do you realise how many REALLY attractive PC12s there are out there? It would be a life's work and I'm at the wrong end of mine! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Thank you folks, I appreciate it. But please, no more requests. I generally don't do requests or fictionals or registration changes. I am flattered that you ask though. Do you realise how many REALLY attractive PC12s there are out there? It would be a life's work and I'm at the wrong end of mine! :biggrin:

Ron! Please do continue doing what you do based on your own choice of paints! Your creations are priceless.

Wow, Ron - you've got the process down! Looks great - did you come up with your own paint kit or did you find a system to master the formerly unruly Carenado texture sheets?! :)

9 minutes ago, V1VrV2 said:

a system to master the formerly unruly Carenado texture sheets?! :)

I have a big stick and a lexicon of harsh words to use.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I have a big stick and a lexicon of harsh words to use.

I need to try that next time I try to tackle one of these... :laugh:

> I had asked Kerry about it a few months ago. As I had the opportunity to fly on that exact plane earlier this year.

Yes, you did, and I have been so swamped that I have not had any time to work on that or a few others I had planned on. I am so thankful that Ron has been able to take care of this for you, and apologize for not being able to do it for you back when you first asked. I especially like this one, as the registration effectively spells out my last name...N361PE, the 61PE is nearly GIPE, so I really like this!

Looks great Ron. I know how tough the PC-12 is with all the warping and all.

• Upvote 1

Great repaint of a plane which can be found all over the Northern Americas!

Thank you, Ron!

Ernst

RON YOU ARE THE MASTER!!! It looks absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for an outstanding repaint! Your time and generosity in taking this on is very much appreciated. 

Best,

Scott