Nyxx

FSL for V4.2 Tomorrow

Recommended Posts

Yes that's right.

Andrew just said

"I anticipate, unless any show-stoppers are discovered, that we’ll be in a position to release the update to you tomorrow."

Now the bad news.

Its valentines Day and the wife and I are having a meal......what can I tell her?.......No I just better not go there:blink:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My finger keeps hovering over the 'buy' button of the FSL A320. I've still got xmas money burning a hole in my pocket. I'll keep an eye on how the update improves things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FlightSimmer68 said:

My finger keeps hovering over the 'buy' button of the FSL A320. I've still got xmas money burning a hole in my pocket. I'll keep an eye on how the update improves things.

And on Valentine's Day I'd expect she would want you to 'go there'...:blush:

Go watch it now Matt in 4.2

https://www.twitch.tv/blackbox711

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Its valentines Day and the wife and I are having a meal......what can I tell her?.....

 

Damned, glad you remind me about this ... but bad timing for that update

:blink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the end FSL will solve the problem for you, and keep your family in one piece by not releasing it tomorrow :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

......

Now the bad news.

Its valentines Day and the wife and I are having a meal......what can I tell her?.......No I just better not go there:blink:

David. Tell her the truth. "It's a FSL update, honey!...! She will understand for sure...       :ohmy:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Yes that's right.

Andrew just said

"I anticipate, unless any show-stoppers are discovered, that we’ll be in a position to release the update to you tomorrow."

Now the bad news.

Its valentines Day and the wife and I are having a meal......what can I tell her?.......No I just better not go there:blink:

Your married and still doing Valentine's day, keep your Christmas money and tell that if she really loves you she would buy you the FSL A320 for your Valentines present.:blink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eaim said:

Your married and still doing Valentine's day, 

Yep 34 years and counting :biggrin:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s definitely a connection between those two things, well done David!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Yep 34 years and counting :biggrin:

Well done mate, I'm 24 years and counting, it's sounds as though we both have patient and understanding wives.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know if v4.2 will be a requirement for the new 320 patch? Not sure its worth me upgrading from 4.1, most of the stuff in the patch doesn't benefit me

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Litmoose said:

does anyone know if v4.2 will be a requirement for the new 320 patch? Not sure its worth me upgrading from 4.1, most of the stuff in the patch doesn't benefit me

From what I’ve heard, 4.2 will be required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Yes that's right.

Andrew just said

"I anticipate, unless any show-stoppers are discovered, that we’ll be in a position to release the update to you tomorrow."

Now the bad news.

Its valentines Day and the wife and I are having a meal......what can I tell her?.......No I just better not go there:blink:

Happy wife, happy life 

Take her out Dave

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now