HighBypass

Where is AVSIM member Chock?

Recommended Posts

Not seen him for a while. Work commitments? Sim burnout? Holiday? Hope he's OK. Anyone know?

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know and hope all is well. 

Likely, he's doing something else, taking a brake, waiting for the next PMDG release, doing yard work. Or, is that me?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HighBypass said:

Not seen him for a while. Work commitments? Sim burnout? Holiday? Hope he's OK. Anyone know?

Cheers.

Al (Chock) has been known to vanish through the years. He’ll be very active writing long, informative posts on all kinds of subjects and will do so for months, then suddenly vanish. I believe that he sometimes gets very busy with work and has to take time away from Avsim.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Al (Chock) has been known to vanish through the years. He’ll be very active writing long, informative posts on all kinds of subjects and will do so for months, then suddenly vanish. I believe that he sometimes gets very busy with work and has to take time away from Avsim.

His YouTube channel is pretty eclectic. Hope he is doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought about posting this question myself. Chock one of our informative members. I've enjoyed many of his post. Hope he's well. Hasn't been abducted by UFO's. Maybe he's starting a new combo with Elvis.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark,

I didn't notice not seeing him, but now that you mention it...

Does anyone know him in the (other) real world that can check up?

Kind regards,

Stephen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he is doing well too.  I've interacted with Al here on Avsim for many years. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable on many fronts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure he's fine. As posted above, he seems to take extended breaks from Avsim from time to time

We live in the same town and I see him around now and then.  

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did the same thing around 2 years ago, vanished for a couple of years then came back for a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WotanUK said:

He did the same thing around 2 years ago, vanished for a couple of years then came back for a year.

Indeed.

Another one is CoolP.

Hope both are OK.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now